Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hide from people?

Jason

Legendary member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Sometimes I do cause I don't want to talk to them. Well, I'm not really being cowardly. I suppose I still care about them and don't want to block them, but they are just really being abusive.

Sometimes I do cause I don't want to talk to them. Well, I'm not really being cowardly. I suppose I still care about them and don't want to block them, but they are just really being abusive.

Yeah, I don't like connecting to a lot of people in my real life. I guess it's because I'm used to being used and discarded by people when I've outlived my purpose to them.

I avoid people at stores if possible. Then other times I'm the person who talks to the stranger. It really depends on my mood.

Not really anymore, but when I was a teenager I had extreme social anxiety and I tried to avoid people like the plague. I would go to the library instead of the lunchroom, I would go down the hallways I knew had less activity, I would sit as far from people as possible, etc.

I used to do this quite often, I still do it somewhat just online. I often forget to reply to private messages or I just don't feel like talking so I never reply to them. When I worked at Walmart, I liked going back in the cooler and hiding from customers. xD Though of course if they stuck their heads back or even go back in the cooler (which they're not supposed to) I would of course have to interact with them.

I only hide from people if I don't feel like having a conversation with them or if I haven't spoken to them in a while and I don't want to make it awkward. I'll just look away or go into the nearest shop.

I won't even answer the door if I'm not expecting food delivery, packages, or somebody coming to visit. So yes, I avoid people.

I won't even answer the door if I'm not expecting food delivery, packages, or somebody coming to visit. So yes, I avoid people.
Same here.

Contactless delivery has been great too 😅

As an introvert, yes, I do hide from people just to avoid any kind of conversation. People from my school and college are the ones I avoid having a conversation with. There's no other reason. I like to talk to people I'm actually friends with. Talking to other people drains my energy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds