Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have your own office space?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys have your own office space for your work or business? Or do you tend to work from home in your own office, or just a bedroom? I myself just have a computer setup in my bedroom, so when I wake up I can go right to my PC and check on things if needed.

One of these days I'd like to build a room in my home into an office, but I just haven't found the time yet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you guys have your own office space for your work or business? Or do you tend to work from home in your own office, or just a bedroom? I myself just have a computer setup in my bedroom, so when I wake up I can go right to my PC and check on things if needed.

One of these days I'd like to build a room in my home into an office, but I just haven't found the time yet.

I do not have a separate cabin for my office. All I have is a computer desk and that's it. I use my computer to make money online and it is every thing for me.

Yes of course I have my own office space in my four bedroom flat which one of the rooms is my designated office. It's where I work at home whenever there is need for me to stay at home and work and it's something that I really like so much because it gives me peace of mind whenever I'm there working.

No, i do not have a specific office space. Anywhere in my home is my office space. It could be in my living room or my bedroom. As long as that place is calm and quiet while i'm working then i'm good with it.

I don't have an office space but I have a specific working area in my room. That is where I love to do most of my work. It has a comfortable chair to sit on and a table that I can work on.

I have never considered to have an office for my online jobs at home before. What I am currently using now is that desk that I have set at the corner of my sitting room where I can comfortably sit and do my work.

In my farm, I have a spare room that I set up as a farm office. That's where we meet with guest and negotiate deals. That's also where we offer consultancy services.

I work from home and my businesses are operated from home. I have an office at my home and I work from home, including running and managing my businesses.

For now i do not have my person space. With time i plan to create a small space for myself. Or even rent one outside the house. Most times i find it hard to work from home due to the high level of distractions happening.

Yes, I have my own office space, My office space is my room lol. I work online and I do not think it requires me to have an office space. If my work should expand, Then I may think of getting an office space.

I am still looking to buy some equipment I need to work online. Once, I get all these equipment, I will separate a room to be use as my office. I don't fancy working from my bedroom. I Know it has no meaning bit I don't like. It may even affect person productivity.

I only work from my house. I am mostly on my bedroom busy making money online. Well, I have my favorite spot because I tend to get more serious when I begin to work there.

Yes I have my own office space, and it gives me opportunity to do online earning to increase my income during day job. It is designed for me to carry out my administrative work.

it is normal to have an office space were you arrange your things,in order not to be disorganize,it is a place for business not for play, personal I have my office space in my house,were am always in for business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds