Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have your own business ?

Do you have your own business ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vest1992

Since this website is about business mostly, I am asking you all, how many have their own businesses? Does it moved to you to your own financial freedom, or not yet? Was it hard or easy to implement all your objectives in your company? Let us know below and vote the poll!

Advertisement Placeholder
I have an offline gaming business, where gamers come and compete with each other. It brings me minimal income everyday, it is not compared to real estate business, livestock, e_commerce store, cannabis etc. But at least I can take some little derivative as income every day. It is not quite easy for me to run it at first place. Because it requires some start up capital to run game console business. I struggled first to raise funds for the business, it cost me $800 to start it up, the little way I can start it up. Because I have to rent a medium shop where I keep my gaming device e.g the ps4,ps3, power generator, Xbox one and the TV using for all of them. But I thank God that at least the business is moving gradually the way I wanted it.

I did not have my own business yet but I am trying to set up my own business and I want to sell glycerine and other products like this.
I am going to start this business from about $2,000 and hope are you will get 200 dollars of profit on daily basis.

I had 2 failed business in my experience but I have another plan after the pandemic is over. Buying and selling old coins will be my business. I have already got in touch with one coin collector who would help me with the business particularly in determining if the coin is genuine or fake. My start up will be to sell my own collection which is mostly old coins but I have also added foreign coins as a result of our travels abroad.

I have an online business, I have a e-commerce store (drop shipping) where I sell blue eye glasses to prevent from blue light emitting from computer screens, I just started the business and so far so good it's going good.

I have an online business, I have a e-commerce store (drop shipping) where I sell blue eye glasses to prevent from blue light emitting from computer screens, I just started the business and so far so good it's going good.
Can you show us your website? How much did it cost you to make the website through which you are selling your products, and do you sell internationally or locally? What was the profit margin for this year ?

Of course I do, I have both online and offline businesses that I run myself, Although my main area of concentration is my online businesses because I feel the world is moving to an advanced stage

I don't have my business yet but I am at an advanced stage of setting up my business, all thanks to the insights and business ideas that I do get here.
This place is a great place for business enthusiast like myself to be, and the fact that I graduated with a diploma in Business Administration actually adds to my interest in Business.

Yes, aside my online business I'm also into some offline Business which include plantain farming and buying and selling of groceries. It's a good business as it's always in high demand in my area

I have a small business, I sell wristwatches from the Skmei brand I advertise via sponsored Facebook posts and deliver to interested customers, I wish to make it big and diversify.

I am launching my affiliate marketing business. Still trying to get the hang of running adverts to promote the products.

It's not been easy, actually.

Well, currently I don't have any businnes, mostly, I'm a also jobless person!:(
However, I am on this site in order to be able to try to perform whatever activity that can be for me, even a little profitable, in economic terms.

But, I'm sorry, can I ask you: How do you make profit through video games?
Thank you

Yes I have my own business, in fact I run two deferent businesses. No.1 which is my first business is (fancy store) where I sell all types of wears. My second business is (pos business) as a financial controller, you have to be caucios to ensure you don't make mistake

I have my own business and I want to sell glycerine and other products like this.
I am going to start this business from about $10,000 and hope are you will get 4000 dollars of profit on daily basis.

I do not have my own business but I have some other investments I could call business too. I invested in Forex, and poultry farming and they are giving me good returns.

Of course I do, I have both online and offline businesses that I run myself, Although my main area of concentration is my online businesses because I feel the world is moving to an advanced stage
IF you say you do have your own business, the idea of the thread is to share about it, not say you have and that s all. in what field is it, how much you earn both online and offline ? Let us know below!

Since this website is about business mostly, I am asking you all, how many have their own businesses? Does it moved to you to your own financial freedom, or not yet? Was it hard or easy to implement all your objectives in your company? Let us know below and vote the poll!
I am working as a whole saler in my area and i think we can get more profit in this field.
I purchase things at low rate and get more profit by selling it at high rate

Yes, I do have my own business but it's starting now so, I don't have financial freedom yet... It toke me a lot of courage and a lot of effort to put it together but now is a real thing... My and my husband are selling fruits and vegetables and so far so good.. We are in the stage where our business is becoming known and building our client portfolio, but so far we have done very well and I know that very soon we will be where we want to be

Yes, I do have my own business but it's starting now so, I don't have financial freedom yet... It toke me a lot of courage and a lot of effort to put it together but now is a real thing... My and my husband are selling fruits and vegetables and so far so good.. We are in the stage where our business is becoming known and building our client portfolio, but so far we have done very well and I know that very soon we will be where we want to be
I am actually happy to hear that, it is good when couple do together a business, this does help the relation to move into the unknown and grow, like taking a leap of faith and succeeding. Congratulations again for the choices you made.

I do not have any business. I have tried writing on a site called opera news hub, but it was not paying at all.

I hope save some money from earning on forums to start my tailoring business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds