Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have your own business ?

Do you have your own business ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a offline work that I'm doing which is Art, Sign & General Printing and I'm also a graphic designer. Also, I wish to have online business and I will start it very soon.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a business that I started few years ago, it on small scale and gradually progressing though with more time and capital if I can expand it has more potential to fetch me more money.

Actually I don't have my own business but I have a good plan on that I want setup a business that will be the features of all business and I will be getting good profit from the business

I dont own a bussiness myself. My mom and dad, both are business people and I get ti see the struggles they have.

As far as I am concerned, I would like to stay free of all the troubles and lead a happy life with what I have.

Just my way of looking at things.

I have an offline gaming business, where gamers come and compete with each other. It brings me minimal income everyday, it is not compared to real estate business, livestock, e_commerce store, cannabis etc. But at least I can take some little derivative as income every day. It is not quite easy for me to run it at first place. Because it requires some start up capital to run game console business. I struggled first to raise funds for the business, it cost me $800 to start it up, the little way I can start it up. Because I have to rent a medium shop where I keep my gaming device e.g the ps4,ps3, power generator, Xbox one and the TV using for all of them. But I thank God that at least the business is moving gradually the way I wanted it.
Cool, think such business will be profitable in my area since there's currently no gaming center around here. After setting up the gaming center, how much returns can possibly make daily?

Do you have your business? Yes I have my own business. I am into real estate consultant. Dealing with lands and property and also rentage of different apartment.

Yes I have my computer center business where am managing for now, making progress to increase my business so that I can have more profit

Cool, think such business will be profitable in my area since there's currently no gaming center around here. After setting up the gaming center, how much returns can possibly make daily?
If you have up to 4-6 gaming gadget in an open crowded environment. You can be making up to $30-40 a day when you have settled for other money consuming things in the business centre.

I still do not have my own business, I am increasing my capital to invest. As far as I have the opportunity and I get good deals on any product with demands, I buy them at a good price and resell them. I only have an offline job and the income I earn online.

If you have up to 4-6 gaming gadget in an open crowded environment. You can be making up to $30-40 a day when you have settled for other money consuming things in the business centre.
Wow, that's so much profit in there. Like if I happened to set up one with $800, there's high tendency of making up to $30 daily in a crowded environment like mine? But are there certain risk associated with managing a game Centre?

I am having my own business, am into technology business, am self employed. Am into web development and also an article writer. Have started the business since four years ago.

Wow, that's so much profit in there. Like if I happened to set up one with $800, there's high tendency of making up to $30 daily in a crowded environment like mine? But are there certain risk associated with managing a game Centre?
Yes, sometimes people do steal in the game hall, and the victim of the lost item might drive security men or police in the game center. By so doing you have to settle those security because the action took place in your shop, you bear the risk alone. That's why you need to implement some rules of putting things in order. Like making announcement to them to hold their items well, any missing item should be at owners risk. Apart from that no much risk, but bear in mind you will be paying for security dues every month. Because the police will always come disturbing, they hate where people are gathered for satisfying their curiosity.

Actually, since I have to survive on my own, without depending on the government or my family. I had set up a barbing saloon, and a consults that serves as a counseling centre here on my own. The business have been able to put food on my table and thereby successfully earned me a financial freedom, since both deals with service rendering to receive money as exchange.

I have a mobile shop and I buy and sell. I want to start an online business that is very profitable and good for me. There is a lot of profit and profit being made in online business these days and I also think that I also have profit and profit and this is my good thinking. I am satisfied with myself.. Online business is growing a lot and I will also try to do online business.

I have been doing POD for some months now, and still haven't made any sales. I wanted to stop at first, but I later decided I was going to continue and I trust God I will begin to make sales very soon.
I'm also venturing into other physical business like cask back, and sales of lady hand bags

I don't have a business at the moment but I'm trying to set a little something up, I think it brings about financial freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds