Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have experiences as a graphic designer?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Graphic design is the art of visual communication where graphic designers shift their ideas to audience through images, words and videos.

Graphic design is one of the high demanded skills on freelancing platforms where you can make a living out of it if you are an expert in it.

Do you have experiences as a graphic designer? Share them with us.

Advertisement Placeholder
Graphic design is the art of visual communication where graphic designers shift their ideas to audience through images, words and videos.

Graphic design is one of the high demanded skills on freelancing platforms where you can make a living out of it if you are an expert in it.

When I started my journey as a freelancer, I was exploring different skills, including blogging, article writing, basic SEO, website design with WordPress, and then also graphic design, because I didn't know where my interest and passion were.

During that phase of discovering my passion, I also learned some basics of graphic design, but I didn't continue it because eventually I found that my passion was in writing only, but I won't say it was a waste of time because I've learned about those skills as well.

Graphic design is a skill that requires inventiveness to be able to understand the workings of those graphics software. It also needs a great deal of creativity not to repeat a particular graphics over and over again.

When I started my journey as a freelancer, I was exploring different skills, including blogging, article writing, basic SEO, website design with WordPress, and then also graphic design, because I didn't know where my interest and passion were.

During that phase of discovering my passion, I also learned some basics of graphic design, but I didn't continue it because eventually I found that my passion was in writing only, but I won't say it was a waste of time because I've learned about those skills as well.
This means that you have alot of experiences with freelancing, as your skills are increasing your earnings and experiences so, I also like to work on freelancing platforms with several skills.

Graphics design is one of the hot niches that one can offer as a freelancer. The only graphics I do is Microsoft word. And that is not even professional. Professional graphics designers make good money.

Graphics design is a hot niche, Though I think it is saturated and it is only the best of the best that can make much money from it.
I have experience as a Graphics design and I have made plenty designs for my client in the past.

Graphics design is a hot niche, Though I think it is saturated and it is only the best of the best that can make much money from it.
I have experience as a Graphics design and I have made plenty designs for my client in the past.
It is not saturated if you want to compare it to writing niche. I know that all the graphics designers that I know are doing well from freelancing platforms.

It is not saturated if you want to compare it to writing niche. I know that all the graphics designers that I know are doing well from freelancing platforms.
Yeah, That is true.
The writing niche is definitely over saturated than the Graphics design niche.
Writing is a basic skill and any one can easily cope and learn how to write that is why it is over saturated.

Yeah, That is true.
The writing niche is definitely over saturated than the Graphics design niche.
Writing is a basic skill and any one can easily cope and learn how to write that is why it is over saturated.
True this. Graphics design involves a great deal of creativity. That's why it is not saturated. Another niche that is not saturated in the online freelance space is transcription jobs.

Even though I learned graphic designing and have managed to sell a few designs and also offer designing services to the clients, I am not specifically a graphic designer.

True this. Graphics design involves a great deal of creativity. That's why it is not saturated. Another niche that is not saturated in the online freelance space is transcription jobs.
As a Graphics designer, You need to be highly creative else You would not make money from it.
Yes, Transcription jobs is actually very hard to do I believe that is why it is not saturated. Your need to be very patient while working.

Generally, online work is not for people that are not patient. You need to be very patient to progress. It is never a get quick rich scheme. Graphics design jobs are in levels. There are some very good graphics designers that brim creativity all over them and they charge very high.
As a Graphics designer, You need to be highly creative else You would not make money from it.
Yes, Transcription jobs is actually very hard to do I believe that is why it is not saturated. Your need to be very patient while working.

Yes, That is what most people do not know, They think online work is a get rich scheme. If only they know what online workers go through just to earn a substantial amount of money every day.
Generally, online work is not for people that are not patient. You need to be very patient to progress. It is never a get quick rich scheme. Graphics design jobs are in levels. There are some very good graphics designers that brim creativity all over them and they charge very high.

I have always liked graphic designing job but it is not something that I wish to do so I have never had an experience as a graphic designer and I am not looking forward to it

I have always liked graphic designing job but it is not something that I wish to do so I have never had an experience as a graphic designer and I am not looking forward to it
The only thing which matters is your passion, you need to find it and work on it until you master it and use it to generate money for you, this is the way that most people make money.

The only thing which matters is your passion, you need to find it and work on it until you master it and use it to generate money for you, this is the way that most people make money.
Your passion is one of the basic things that you should work on instead of doing a job that you are not very much interested in or a job that you do not like.

Your passion is one of the basic things that you should work on instead of doing a job that you are not very much interested in or a job that you do not like.
But sometimes you have to work for a job which is paying you better than your passion, having a passion will not guarantee your future, this is my personal opinion.

graphics designing have to do with a lot of skills inorder to make more money because the more you showcase your skills you make more money, even why working for someone you need alot of skills inorder to get the interest on those on the platform, personal an not an expert for now.

But sometimes you have to work for a job which is paying you better than your passion, having a passion will not guarantee your future, this is my personal opinion.
This is normal and you need to acquire so much money from it so that it will sustain you to start the business that you actually love and you can continue to grow from that

I don't know anything about graphic design, though I have interest in it. I once download the needed and already contacted someone to reached me but somehow I end up not learning it. I may still learn the skill, though graphic design niche in freelancing platforms is over saturated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds