Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have experiences as a graphic designer?

I have done some graphic work with GIMP. But I also used Canva, as that makes it even easier to do. The subscription is worth it imo.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know anything about graphic design, though I have interest in it. I once download the needed and already contacted someone to reached me but somehow I end up not learning it. I may still learn the skill, though graphic design niche in freelancing platforms is over saturated.
Yes it is very saturated but if you have unique skills and creativity then you can definitely make sales and be successful with it, if you want to start graphic design then first try to learn it professionally.

Graphic design is a skill that requires inventiveness to be able to understand the workings of those graphics software. It also needs a great deal of creativity not to repeat a particular graphics over and over again.
You are right, graphic design it is a skill but it is not everybody that have the skill, because for me I don't have the skill and I have nothing about graphic design, but I am very interested of knowing it so that I can start making money from it.

I don't make money as a graphic designer. I believe you need to be very creative and passionate about work to earn money. It's also a hard skill to learn. You can definitely make good money as a graphic designer, but of course you need patience, passion, and more.

I don't make money as a graphic designer. I believe you need to be very creative and passionate about work to earn money. It's also a hard skill to learn. You can definitely make good money as a graphic designer, but of course you need patience, passion, and more.
All skills are about having passion, patience and consistency; it is impossible to learn something that you don't like or earn money without a skill.

You are right, graphic design it is a skill but it is not everybody that have the skill, because for me I don't have the skill and I have nothing about graphic design, but I am very interested of knowing it so that I can start making money from it.
I suck at graphics because I don't know anything about color combinations. Even when I try to design with Canva templates, I really can't do it. I have a graphics designer that does all my designs for me.

I suck at graphics because I don't know anything about color combinations. Even when I try to design with Canva templates, I really can't do it. I have a graphics designer that does all my designs for me.
Actually you can learn it, color combination is something that you can learn as you gain experience with graphic design, you will find new things related to it.

Absolutely no and I believe there are alot of things that are associated with the skill of been a graphic designer.

Being a graphic designer, you most have to be creative and inventive to being out new designs that will attract people or speak well.

Graphic designing requires a lot of patience and hard work and of cause consistency. The competition in the graphic design field is extremely tough, especially for beginners. Speaking from experience you could spend weeks without even getting a gig, but keep trying, you will finally get it.

I don't have any graphic design skills but it is a skill worth learning. I know many people who earn a living from this skill as there are so many clients hiring for it. With a good freelance profile and a portfolio to showcase your skills, you can earn so well from graphic design.

Even though I learned graphic designing and have managed to sell a few designs and also offer designing services to the clients, I am not specifically a graphic designer.

As long as you are able to make some few designs, I do think that you are doing a great job. I consider you a graphic designer that is not yet taking it as fulltime job.

Maybe in the future when you see an opportunity to have it as a basic source of income, you can practice and become better at graphic designing.

As long as you are able to make some few designs, I do think that you are doing a great job. I consider you a graphic designer that is not yet taking it as fulltime job.

Maybe in the future when you see an opportunity to have it as a basic source of income, you can practice and become better at graphic designing.

Graphic designing is a great skill. I once tried to pursue this career a long time ago. I got admission in an institute where they taught us how to become a graphic designer. However, the fact of the matter remains that I was never interested in graphic designing. I took admission because my family members were recommending me to do so. Regardless of that, I still think that graphic designing is a great career, but it is not for me.

Yes, I have an average knowledge on graphics designing. It's one my services I sell on Fiverr and Upwork. The knowledge I have on it is enough to do most of the jobs I've managed to get from those freelancer websites. I started graphics designing with Canva and I'm still using it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds