Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have any off months with your business?

Business is to work every day but due to many factors like public holiday, economic crisis, pandemic, I will never close a business up to a month. My aim in life is to get profit always on my investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only way I will be able to stay off my business for a complete month is when I travel out on a business trip to work very hard to secure a good deal that is going to improve my business standing, which I was still leave my business in the care of another person who is most likely going to be my brother.

I do not run businesses right now. However, I am quite busy when it comes to working online on paid forums. I rarely take breaks because if i take long breaks, i would not be able to make money.

I do not run businesses right now. However, I am quite busy when it comes to working online on paid forums. I rarely take breaks because if i take long breaks, i would not be able to make money.

If you're having a lot of work to do online, taking long breaks will definitely have you rushing a lot of work and it's most likely going to make you to make mistakes on the job that's capable of ruining your relationship with your clients.

Any time towards the end of the month especially when it's nearing the christmas time, sales are usually high and i can't have any holiday during those times.
It is the same for most businesses. With that in mind, you have to plan yourself so well knowing that things will be busy around that time. You have to be prepared for it mentally and physically.

In my opinion being away from your business for months will face your business with big problems and this can even cause your business to make big losses.
This can only be possible if you are running your own business or you are the boss , you can't take a month off if you are working under the command of someone .

This can only be possible if you are running your own business or you are the boss , you can't take a month off if you are working under the command of someone .

Even if it's your own company, I don't see it as something that is realistic for you to be off business for a complete month and that business is still going to find a way to survive in the modern world today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds