Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have any off months with your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have there been months where business has been slower than usual? Maybe it's a month people rarely visit your site or you get barely any business. I have had bad months in the past, but it's usually more of just not my luck, than some other crazy reason. For the most part I have my business covered, but there are months where things are rough. But I usually get through those months as best I can.

What about you? Have you had an off month with your business/site/services?

Advertisement Placeholder
i use to take note that in the place i work, the month of January use to be very slow and i just confirmed it as last month, we had one of our worst sales figure in the last 10 months.

There are actually months like that but that's the thing with business, it's has its seasons though. All you have to do is to work hard so that you'd be making sales even out of season.

Have there been months where business has been slower than usual? Maybe it's a month people rarely visit your site or you get barely any business. I have had bad months in the past, but it's usually more of just not my luck, than some other crazy reason. For the most part I have my business covered, but there are months where things are rough. But I usually get through those months as best I can.

What about you? Have you had an off month with your business/site/services?
There are many businesses that run throughout the year.But there are some businesses in which sales are very less in 1 or 2 months.I talk about my business because I sell refrigerator cooling appliances as air conditioner But there are few months in the year when my business is very low.It doesn't mean that my business stops completely, it goes on but a little.that gets me in trouble But due to the sale of other months, I don't have any other problem.

There are actually months like that but that's the thing with business, it's has its seasons though. All you have to do is to work hard so that you'd be making sales even out of season.

I think that almost each and every business experience ups and downs and this is something that people must know and never lament about times when the sales decrease.

Unless you are selling essential items, I think all businesses will experience a recession. These days my businesses are experiencing a recession and I have been unable to sell high priced product (which is also high margin product) for many months.

Since I don't have my own business, I will talk about the businesses I have worked in. The most recent was a restaurant and we used to have odd months that seemed to take a pattern. For instance, during holidays when children are at home, we would be so busy with many customers. But then they would reduce significantly when school opened.

Since I don't have my own business, I will talk about the businesses I have worked in. The most recent was a restaurant and we used to have odd months that seemed to take a pattern. For instance, during holidays when children are at home, we would be so busy with many customers. But then they would reduce significantly when school opened.

I have never worked in a restaurant, but I think that working in one could be a really great thing. The fact remains that there was a time when I was searching for jobs in a restaurant.

I think that almost each and every business experience ups and downs and this is something that people must know and never lament about times when the sales decrease.
You're right about that. Business but s not meant to be a play ground as there are sometimes that you need to endure some difficulties or rather put, challenges. Some people say that's the beauty of doing business.

Actually challenges are inevitable in business both online and offline no matter how good you are into management but it's always advisable not to ever give up no matter how much challenges you are facing.

Actually challenges are inevitable in business both online and offline no matter how good you are into management but it's always advisable not to ever give up no matter how much challenges you are facing.

There are many challenges for sure. Many people have to make money online but they do not have the skills to do that. This is why they tend to hire people who could work for them. They earn money and they have to distribute the money and pay the worker in the process.

i use to take note that in the place i work, the month of January use to be very slow and i just confirmed it as last month, we had one of our worst sales figure in the last 10 months.
The month of Ramadan is always very slow and we tend not to sell very well simply because a lot of people are fasting so they will not be able to eat until after Ramadan

Yes, it happens most times in the month of January, so I always plan for it by cutting down my expenses prior to the month of January. The month of January is very slow for me, It is my own off-month.

The month of Ramadan is always very slow and we tend not to sell very well simply because a lot of people are fasting so they will not be able to eat until after Ramadan

Well, the month of Ramadan is a blessed month where many people fast and pray. The fact remains that in many countries, the job timings also change during this month.

In my line of business, one can't determine the particular month that would be like that. It always depends on the state of the economy. We experience a little bit of slower sales during the rainy seasons because processors find it hard to sell.

I do not have a specific off month for my business, though there are some months where i might be too busy or preoccupied with other things to even pay much attention to my work, during does period i might not even take up any outside job.

Well, the month of Ramadan is a blessed month where many people fast and pray. The fact remains that in many countries, the job timings also change during this month.
And some people may not be able to work hard in this month because they will be fasting and they may not have enough strength to work so they reduce the rate at which they work

I do not think there is any business man or woman who will have any off month in a business as a month that business will not go on, except it can just be for days and later come back.

And some people may not be able to work hard in this month because they will be fasting and they may not have enough strength to work so they reduce the rate at which they work

Yes, many people may find it hard to work. However, I have never found it hard to work during this blessed month. This is because i work from home and this allows me to fast without problems.

Yes, many people may find it hard to work. However, I have never found it hard to work during this blessed month. This is because i work from home and this allows me to fast without problems.
I have found it hard to work many times. Honestly, I am very lazy but the fact that I need money is still trying to make me more hardworking. It may be tiring to work but I won't give up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds