Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have an Alexa device?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
The Alexa devices have been out for quite some time now allowing many people who wish to have one in their home to have got one.

Some people may only have one in their home and others will have more than one depending on what they use them for.

Do you have an Alexa device in your home? Which one do you have?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have Amazon Fire Cube which comes with Alexa. I do not use it much. Turned off as it became too annoying.

I am thinking of using something from Apple or Google.

I have Amazon Fire Cube which comes with Alexa. I do not use it much. Turned off as it became too annoying.

I am thinking of using something from Apple or Google.
I have seen the Fire Cubes they look good but I feel that would be too much for me. I have also seen the new Alexa devices that are more circular and apparently have better sound from what I understand, I would love to upgrade to one of those when I have the funds.

Nope, no smart devices for me beyond my smart phone, and I deactivate the Ok Google stuff on it. Anything smart technology that I want I find closed-network versions, so nothing transmits to third parties like Ring, Alexa or Google Home does.

We have an Echo Dot in the living room (where I am right now), and both an Echo Show and a Firestick with Alexa in my dad's room. Dad uses them all for a lot of things, but I only really use it for weather and delivery notifications. I find it frustrating when dad uses the music function on the Echo Show though, because it automatically connects to the Dot out here and starts blasting here as well. (I'm super sensitive to sound, so... I generally don't play music as much as most people in general). If I turn it off, it turns off in his room too, so... It can be a conundrum.

I do have an Echo Pop in my bedroom but I haven't used it much recently.
I've been downstairs most of the time working.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds