Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a target you need to earn per month?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
With me being in the UK and being classed as self-employed I have a target amount that I have to earn each month. Being that I am newly self-employed recently, I have a 12-month period where I have a chance to be able to build up my self-employment earnings to reach the target that I need to be making each month. The target is set at £645.02 at the moment per month but that will increase in April when the national minimum wage goes up in line with inflation.

At the moment I am slowly creeping towards that target but I do still have some ways to go, I am hoping that the more I push my services out there and the more I work like I am doing, I will be able to reach that target.

Do you have a target that you need to earn each month? Are you managing to earn that each month or are you still working on it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now, my only source of income is working online in paid to post forums. I have a target of earning $2 daily from them and I have been doing well so far because I am actually earning that daily. I hope to learn other skills so that I can earn more.

I need to make at least $1500 per month to be able to pay my bill. Therefore my target earnings for every month is $1500. Since I work full time online, I need to make that money by working online.

I always try as much as possible to have a particular target of a particular amount of money that I want to make online every month. This is going to make me hard working and actually push towards that goal.
I definitely need to earn every month in order to work out some stuff and pay all the bills and buy some kind of stuff for living

Last edited:
Presently I'm still targeting the $500 and I have not achieved anything near $500 in a month which is really not an encouraging result for me. I have some things to settle and if I have done that, then I will concentrate on learning more skills so that I will earn more online.

My target monthly is $1000 and have not made anything close ever since I've started working online and that is why I try so hard to learn skills so that I can improve my earning abilities.

Yes, I also have my aim and target of working online everyday and at the end of the month too. If I see that my earnings is profitable than what I am doing offline, I do stick to online earning.

With me being in the UK and being classed as self-employed I have a target amount that I have to earn each month. Being that I am newly self-employed recently, I have a 12-month period where I have a chance to be able to build up my self-employment earnings to reach the target that I need to be making each month. The target is set at £645.02 at the moment per month but that will increase in April when the national minimum wage goes up in line with inflation.

At the moment I am slowly creeping towards that target but I do still have some ways to go, I am hoping that the more I push my services out there and the more I work like I am doing, I will be able to reach that target.

Do you have a target that you need to earn each month? Are you managing to earn that each month or are you still working on it?
I am working online and I don't have any offline job, my daily target is about $3 which will be $72 in a month with 6 days off, everyday I am working hard to reach that amount.

Like you should be the target of everything in life that what strange you want to do in your life If you make a ministerial target, then by working online, fix an amount and work accordingly.So if you make a target, then accordingly you can earn a considerable amount. If you follow the rules you have made, you will be successful.

For now, I would project to make $1000 in a month because with such an amount, i can be comfortable in my country but it is somewhat difficult to achieve such a feat online presently.

I personally always have a target of what I want to earn before the end of the month and when ever I work hardly and dedicative enough, I always reach my target.

I have a target to earn more than $30 per month but where I'm currently in kills my moral for online earning site because I'm already filled up with activities like parade all the times.

My target for month for now is $500. This is not much because I like to set realistic goal. And the fact that I'm still planning to invest most of the earned now mean I can set too much target for myself. Before you start to set big target for yourself, you need to have business or job that's bring a lot of money consistently.

For some time now all i do is just to survive, i do not really have a set target for the month. But i think having a target is a great idea. It would help me be more focus on what i need to do and a goal to chase after.

For now, I would project to make $1000 in a month because with such an amount, i can be comfortable in my country but it is somewhat difficult to achieve such a feat online presently.
Making $1000 in a month is not a bad idea. In my country, $1000 is enough to satisfy needs and you'll be comfortable but making such an amount online require a professional level skill.

Targets are what makes man fulfill his or her purpose for a particular thing, so putting a target to earn a specific amount in a month and he or she works towards it, he or she will achieve it.

I'm trying to earn 30 dollars per month I know it sounds very little but for me it's enough I earn only for some exstra money I don't work full time online because I already have a job wich I love

I'm trying to earn 30 dollars per month I know it sounds very little but for me it's enough I earn only for some exstra money I don't work full time online because I already have a job wich I love
It's like you just come online newly anywhere let's assume you can make that amount of money on bizdustry alone if you can complete your daily target of 50 post,but for someone like me I don't post on bizdustry everyday,am a blogger and I have up to 20 additional website am working with right now plus my blogging work initially I use to earn up to $300 online per month but since I got an offline job I seldom make up to $50 per month so after all calculation and summary with what I earn both offline and online it's like $150 so now this time I have no other decision than to quit my offline work because am lossing now,if you want to earn more try combine upto 6 website my primary target when I quit my offline work before the end of this month is $1000 per month with hard work

I do not set a monthly goal for myself. I have an online job that pays me based on the number of assignments I complete. It is not a fixed rate, but it is adequate for my daily needs. However, I would like to try out a new online job that will pay me more. If I get my dream online job, that may be the only time I set a monthly goal.

I do not set a monthly goal for myself. I have an online job that pays me based on the number of assignments I complete. It is not a fixed rate, but it is adequate for my daily needs. However, I would like to try out a new online job that will pay me more. If I get my dream online job, that may be the only time I set a monthly goal.
Well, that's also good. But I think setting a monthly target is the best thing when working online, even offline. Personally I like challenging myself by setting a target. And it has been working for me since I started working online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds