Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a pet?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
I like animals a lot but I am a bit scared when I accidentally encounter an animal like a wall gecko ,rat or snake.

I like dogs a lot and I did have a pet dog In the past, currently I have no pets but might get one soon.

Do you have any pet?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a female medium-haired cat. Her name is Shadow. She is mostly black but does have two spots of white on her.

352356222_1354719945075765_2944728537264539641_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any pet at the moment. I have plans to get one in the future but it's not going to be anytime soon because I wouldn't be able to take very good care of it.

I used to have a pet, she was a cat called Smokey. She was 12 years old when she passed last July from heart failure. I still miss her dearly as she was such a great cat even if she did play up from time to time.

View attachment 224

Sorry about the loss of your cat. I remember my grandma having a dog that passed out too. It was not an easy experience, but I happy she is now happy and have forgotten about the experience.

Do you have any pet?
Yes, currently 2... a mini Doxie and a min ChiWeenie... we've also got the ashes of the last 4 of our fur-babies displayed on the mantle.
When we pass, the ashes will be blended with ours for the afterlife. The wife has those devoted to her, and I mine.. it's based upon who the dog "tended" towards its Alpha.

I have a cat named Gizmo! My spouse and I recently filled out a application to adopt another cat from our local shelter. We're still waiting for a response back from the shelter, hopefully it won't be much longer before we can visit the three cats we've got narrowed down. Gizmo is about 15 years old and we want to get a younger cat for him so he can have a friend to live out his golden years with. This is Gizmo:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds