Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you Give Scam websites A Second Chance?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
During our earnings journey, we come across different websites to earn, and some of these scams us by not paying but after some time they relaunch with better pay rates. Do you give these another chance? If yes then why?

Advertisement Placeholder
I regret the fact that I gave My forum admin another chance and they scammed me and now they have deleted all posts on new forum and planning to scam users again

I don't need a reason to join a website that scammed in the past and I know they will again scam so no point in joining the website.

I once gave a second chance to a scam website and I was scammed twice by the same person. That was back in 2017.

I once gave a second chance to a scam website and I was scammed twice by the same person. That was back in 2017.
Which website was that? I felt bad and feel regretted to join My forum because I saw users claiming they are getting paid

It was an HYIP. The admin was a friend on Facebook and when she gave reasons why the program collapsed I believed her. She even offered to refund my money on a new site if I join and add some funds. I believed her and funded $50, she refunded $100 and I had $150 in my account. However, the site vanished after a few weeks.

It was an HYIP. The admin was a friend on Facebook and when she gave reasons why the program collapsed I believed her. She even offered to refund my money on a new site if I join and add some funds. I believed her and funded $50, she refunded $100 and I had $150 in my account. However, the site vanished after a few weeks.
So you were unable to get paid by them? That's bad, we should be more careful and I was also scammed like that in the past

So you were unable to get paid by them? That's bad, we should be more careful and I was also scammed like that in the past
I was trying half a dozen HYIPs at that time, I lost money on some websites but managed to make money on others. Even though I lost money on the site that I mentioned earlier, I made more than $600 from another HYIP.

That's good then, I have never joined any HYIP due to this reason and personally I don't believe in betting or games as I have tried these things in the past but none worked so I don't find these interesting.

That's good then, I have never joined any HYIP due to this reason and personally I don't believe in betting or games as I have tried these things in the past but none worked so I don't find these interesting.
I have joined before when I never knew the right platforms to work on but I can never do so again

We all make mistakes and this is what I did with myforumidex and they have not paid me

And the worst part is admin messaged me on 22nd march to pay me but till now they haven't replied and haven't sent payment

During our earnings journey, we come across different websites to earn, and some of these scams us by not paying but after some time they relaunch with better pay rates. Do you give these another chance? If yes then why?

Well, I never give them a second chance and giving them a second chance may not make sense at all.

I made this mistake and feel bad about it because the admin is just not willing to pay and wasted my time on the website

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds