Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you give gifts or bonuses to employees on their birthday?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When an employees birthday comes around, do you ever give out gifts or bonusses? I think it's a cool idea to support your staff in such ways, because sometimes an their birthdays, they aren't expecting their boss or employees to come together to gift them something. Some co-workers might get you a gift, but most of the time the employers probably wont. But I think more employers should, because I think it's another way of ensuring your employees will stick around longer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never given gifts and bonuses to the employees during their birthdays, however, I do give them new year's bonus and gifts. Sometimes I throw a small parties but that not for their birthdays, though. It is just that I want to give them some treats.

This is something that usually works as a very good motivation for your workers if you usually identified with them during their birthday celebration to gift to them and help them celebrate. Although it is not really a must for every entrepreneur to do it for all of his employees on each of the birthday.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds