Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you give deals to repeat customers?

If you run a successful business, you should in turn have some repeat customers you can trust. If you do any kind of work and get a repeat customer, do you tend to give that customer any deals? Like deals on products or the work you do for them?

Customers are always influenced by discount which is why it is very important for you to do this kind of a thing every now and then will your business because it is always going to improve the possibilities of making more sales and repeating your customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't own a business yet but i feel it's really nice to give deals to repeat customers once in a while. It makes them feel appreciated and it makes them patronize one more often.

I don't own a business yet but i feel it's really nice to give deals to repeat customers once in a while. It makes them feel appreciated and it makes them patronize one more often.

You don't even have to own a business for you to know that this is a very good business strategy because you also make purchases from other people's business. So, whenever they give you a good deal, you will always come back to patronize them.

You don't even have to own a business for you to know that this is a very good business strategy because you also make purchases from other people's business. So, whenever they give you a good deal, you will always come back to patronize them.
You are right. It feels really nice whenever i get a good deal from the places or stores i patronize. I feel happy and i always go back to patronize that same place or store.

You are right. It feels really nice whenever i get a good deal from the places or stores i patronize. I feel happy and i always go back to patronize that same place or store.

I've actually had that experience several times with my purchases and I know exactly how it was able to be influence to keep buying from the same brand all the time. I had to involve the same strategy in my own business and it has been working very well.

The woman that I shop for my groceries with sells things for me at reduced prices. It is not that much o. It might just be 10 cents difference from what she sells to other customers. It means a lot to me and she has my patronage for life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds