Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you get more or less traffic during certain seasons of the year?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your site or business online, do you find that traffic goes up or down during certain seasons of the year? Like maybe less traffic during the summer because people are out more often, and more people in the winter seasons? Have you ever seen anything like this? I myself have noticed that it does fluctuate often, but I can't tell if it's because of the seasons.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to your site or business online, do you find that traffic goes up or down during certain seasons of the year? Like maybe less traffic during the summer because people are out more often, and more people in the winter seasons? Have you ever seen anything like this? I myself have noticed that it does fluctuate often, but I can't tell if it's because of the seasons.
I think that it will all depend on the type of website that you have because if you are for example selling summer clothing then chances are that you are only going to get a high amount of traffic during the summer months and during winter the traffic will be considerably lower. However if you have a website that is applicable to All Seasons then perhaps you might have consistent traffic throughout the year.

There are times where I buy you will not get a lot of traffic so whatever thing you have. For example if you create a content about football and it is a football season he will definitely get a lot of traffic during that period.

Of course there are season you get much traffic and less traffic depending on the site you're operating from from and the need of people at that time.

I noticed something similar when I was still running a particular bpog which I have sold off now. In my country, people tend to visit blogs when they are indoor like during lockdown. however it still boils down to the type of blog you are running, if it's majorly for students, they will visit your blog often when they are in school because that's when they need to surf the internet for solution to assignments

There are times where I buy you will not get a lot of traffic so whatever thing you have. For example if you create a content about football and it is a football season he will definitely get a lot of traffic during that period.

Exactly, you have a very good point because the nature of your content and the timing of the content is very essential in determining if you will get more traffic or not.

Summer does bring in a lot of traffic to most sites. Especially when kids are out of school and they can't stay off their phone.

I don't Think traffic comes in season. As far as am concerned. If you have a good content on your PLATFORM and you have equally done a good search engine optimization for the website it will definitely rank on search engine and give you traffic in return

I do not have a website to promote, I do not even have anything to market, therefore, I do not have any experience with analyzing traffic. However, I have heard that traffic is related to season.

I believe there will be time and season where a website experience high traffic example during covid 19. I know medical web site existence their highest increase in traffic.

Of course, we have seasonal products that are bound to do well in a particular time, umbrellas see a high traffic during the rain season just like chickens during Christmas.

It actually depends , I think during the pandemic many online platform received high amount of traffic on their blog ,so there are actually seasons you get high traffic and others

I think making sell depends on the kind of business you're operating because their are businesses that sells irrespective of time of the seasons.

I publish ever green content. Ever green content can get traffic all through the year. I avoid publish seasonal content. Seasonal content can draw traffic only for the particular season.

Yes, I believe this is normal depending on the kind of site you are running, like a site that is more focused on selling Christmas Or any festive materials should not expect much traffic except during these period

Absolutely, I mean there are seasons that requires giving gifts to your loved ones. Like the Christmas and Valentine, I believe people go online most that period

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds