Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you get more or less traffic during certain seasons of the year?

I notice I get higher traffic during the season of carnivals and the biggest African entertainment platform and that's always the middle of the year.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to your site or business online, do you find that traffic goes up or down during certain seasons of the year? Like maybe less traffic during the summer because people are out more often, and more people in the winter seasons? Have you ever seen anything like this? I myself have noticed that it does fluctuate often, but I can't tell if it's because of the seasons.
It depends on the kind of platform you are running because if your platform has everything one could know and learn from like you keep updating your platform with new things I don't think you will have any time when traffic will be less I guess.

Of course, we have seasonal products that are bound to do well in a particular time, umbrellas see a high traffic during the rain season just like chickens during Christmas.
It's actually a thread about websites and the service or product they render if it's seasonal, has high traffic in a particular period of the year, I think it depends on the website, if it's a seasonal product site then it would have seasonal traffic

When it comes to your site or business online, do you find that traffic goes up or down during certain seasons of the year? Like maybe less traffic during the summer because people are out more often, and more people in the winter seasons? Have you ever seen anything like this? I myself have noticed that it does fluctuate often, but I can't tell if it's because of the seasons.
Getting traffic to your site depends on what you have to offer, if it is what people really want or are interested in you will always have traffic if not you will not get any traffic

Getting traffic to your site depends on what you have to offer, if it is what people really want or are interested in you will always have traffic if not you will not get any traffic
Yes like there is this is this site I work on, they usually pay to like and comment on various post on Social media, during the festive period like Christmas and new year there Is usually an over flow of gigs for us to like and comment on

Seasonally restricted type of traffic are those that are ties to those times of the seasons. For instance, if your blog is one that is more prominent during the Christmas periods, such traffic can be espected that time of the year

I'm not so sure I think this depends on the services you offer. If you were selling something on your website, perhaps during the festive season you get more traffic or otherwise.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds