Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you get anxiety talking to people?

Fortunately for me, I've never had any kind of problem or anxiety talking to any woman because I know my personality. It's something that is never afraid of any woman out there. The only thing I'm going to make sure is not to disrespect anyone, so that they will not have any reason to do something stupid in the public.

There are men who are very good with getting on with ladies. It's so easy for them one would think they are doing extraordinary things to have this kind of control over woman. I like ladies who are respectful to men, they are few these days.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are men who are very good with getting on with ladies. It's so easy for them one would think they are doing extraordinary things to have this kind of control over woman. I like ladies who are respectful to men, they are few these days.

I know that there are some ladies who are very difficult to deal with. Aside from them, the rest are usually approachable if you know how to talk to ladies in a way they are not going to find it disrespectful. I think you if you have a sense of humour, it will be very easy for you to have a decent conversation with ladies.

I know that there are some ladies who are very difficult to deal with. Aside from them, the rest are usually approachable if you know how to talk to ladies in a way they are not going to find it disrespectful. I think you if you have a sense of humour, it will be very easy for you to have a decent conversation with ladies.

Going out with a lady isn't my problem now. I don't think of it as any achievement talking with a lady or being in a relationship with any of them at the moment. I have bigger fishes to fry.

Going out with a lady isn't my problem now. I don't think of it as any achievement talking with a lady or being in a relationship with any of them at the moment. I have bigger fishes to fry.

This is something I can very well agree with you as well because most of the times, ladies are serious liability especially when you make the mistake of going into relationship with someone who is not working. You are going to be forced to take care of their responsibilities because they will manipulate you into doing that.

I'm also always worried and the main reason is that I don't like my voice and it's funny and that's why when I talk to people I feel like they're laughing at me in my heart so I also prefer text messages because that way I can express myself more clearly

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds