Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you follow any business news sites?

The only business site that I check from time to time is the site for the stock exchange. I have shares of stocks of the biggest bank in our country and I am told to monitor the price so that when it goes high then that would be a good time to sell. However, I do not have the intention to sell right now.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really do follow some business platform..I do follow them to be well informed about what's happening in the business world. I'm an entrepreneur and I need to feed myself with what's going on in the world I am.

I subscribed to the newsletter of the major news outlet online. I receive latest news in my inbox as latest update. I also bookmark some of the news website on my phone so as to have access to the latest news anytime.

Business news site will be one of the best to have. As at now I haven't seen or heard of one. I will really appreciate having one because it will be creative, helpful, educative ,and motivated. Most people will be able to have solutions to a lot of problems before they go into any business.

I don't really know of a site that offers news on a business. But I believe there are such sites that offers you a good knowledge on businesses.
If you watch the new lives on CNN and other international news channels, they always discuss business news and updates all the day. So, you can make use of them and get all the information you need.

That's very nice. It seems like you have the idea of forex trading. I also want to start trading on forex but don't have much idea on it. I want to learn more.
Forex trading is not something that you can just get into without adequate knowledge so I would advise for you to join an academy to learn everything that you need to know about forex trading so that you don't make mistake when you are trading.

There are trusted and credible business new platform you can follow directly or through social media. Platforms like bloomberg, CNN, yahoo business etc you can follow them on twitter, Facebook and Instagram for an up to date business news.
This is actually something that I wanted to see about making use of Twitter because I believe that most businesses have their Twitter account where the update details about their business online.

Yes. I am active members in a particular forum that's business oriented. Though I don't have any business for now but I am doing it to prepare me for the obstacles I may face when having my personal business and some other things I need to be a successful business owners.
As long as you're trying your best to have access to all the information you need to have about the business that you want to do it is always going to help you when you are ready to start that particular business.

This is actually something that I wanted to see about making use of Twitter because I believe that most businesses have their Twitter account where the update details about their business online.
Yes I believe Twitter is one of the avenues of getting real time updates from these business sites. They all have active social media profiles/pages where they tweet or make important announcements to the public.

I follow the mirror.co.uk in order to know what is going on around in the European countries. I also found a BBC website so as we receive the latest news around the world in the same thing goes for Al Jazeera.

I follow the mirror.co.uk in order to know what is going on around in the European countries. I also found a BBC website so as we receive the latest news around the world in the same thing goes for Al Jazeera.
Wow, you really have the time because me I don't really have the time to follow them completely.. most of the time my main concentration is just on how I can be able to make money online , even most Nigerian news site I don't even have the time to follow them up.

Wow, you really have the time because me I don't really have the time to follow them completely.. most of the time my main concentration is just on how I can be able to make money online , even most Nigerian news site I don't even have the time to follow them up.
It is good as you are focusing your time on making money online. 85% of the time I operate my phone is from making money online. I always visit those websites to know what goes around the world when I finish working online to make money.

It is good as you are focusing your time on making money online. 85% of the time I operate my phone is from making money online. I always visit those websites to know what goes around the world when I finish working online to make money.
Well it is necessary and I always like to keep myself updated not really on how to make money but on event that happened around the world.. I am not really into football but I just like to keep myself updated on so many other things that interest me.. there are some times that I won't even have the time . about from posting how do you make money again from the internet ?

Yes I do. I follow so many business news online and offline. I watch the current happening in the world of business either on a Television station or over the radio.
We can also check Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram and other platforms.

Well it is necessary and I always like to keep myself updated not really on how to make money but on event that happened around the world.. I am not really into football but I just like to keep myself updated on so many other things that interest me.. there are some times that I won't even have the time . about from posting how do you make money again from the internet ?
It is very good to always strive the balance in everything you do. While you are focusing to make more money for yourself, it is good to know what is going on around you as it helps to increase and expand your context.

It is very good to always strive the balance in everything you do. While you are focusing to make more money for yourself, it is good to know what is going on around you as it helps to increase and expand your context.
What I really understand about people who are really interested to make money online is that some of them will always lack a good communication skill because they don't work in a social organisation to interact with people and deal with other complicated issues for more experienced
. They are somehow lazy.

I follow only few of the business website online. There is a big business news websites in my country which I follow to know the latest. I also join different business forums where every member drop the latest news in the business world.

Nah. I don't have any business sites that offer news. The most thing I subscribe to is the crypto news, trading signals, and political news that happen in my country. I am not so intrigued about business news
I only sometimes follow this day business news which talks about local businesses but I pay a lot of attention to crypto news since that is where I make money 😁

I don't think I have any business news site that am part of, although posting forums are almost similar to it because hardly will a new money making method surface online without a member here or even in other forums having to post about it. Aside forums, I don't really know elsewhere.

To the amateurs in the game of forex trading , forex is like speaking French which is very difficult , I learned forex trading for good two weeks and i still loose my money when I traded.
Forex trading is not something that you can just get into without adequate knowledge so I would advise for you to join an academy to learn everything that you need to know about forex trading so that you don't make mistake when you are trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds