Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you follow any business news sites?

For now my major Source of earning online is through paid to post sites and some other sites that pays you to carry out various tasks. I planned on trying freelancing since I am also Into graphic designing, but I find it hard to create a gig. I also plan on going into forex trading once I can gather some capital to startup.
That's very nice. It seems like you have the idea of forex trading. I also want to start trading on forex but don't have much idea on it. I want to learn more.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are trusted and credible business new platform you can follow directly or through social media. Platforms like bloomberg, CNN, yahoo business etc you can follow them on twitter, Facebook and Instagram for an up to date business news.

That's very nice. It seems like you have the idea of forex trading. I also want to start trading on forex but don't have much idea on it. I want to learn more.
When it comes to forex trading though I don't really have much idea, but I do understand the little basics and I have some experience as well with trading. If you want I can send you the link for an online free class where you can study on forex trading for beginners.

When it comes to forex trading though I don't really have much idea, but I do understand the little basics and I have some experience as well with trading. If you want I can send you the link for an online free class where you can study on forex trading for beginners.
I will much appreciate it if send me the link. I don't know much about forex trading. Please don't hesitate to send the link. I much appreciate it.

I don't follow any business site, I search for a forex trading tutor, I paid him and learning gradually with my demo account pending the time i will trade fully

I will much appreciate it if send me the link. I don't know much about forex trading. Please don't hesitate to send the link. I much appreciate it.
You can click on the link below, the sites teaches all the basics a beginner needs in forex trading, I would also advice you open a demo account and start trading with it first to get some experience, before funding a forex account.

I will much appreciate it if send me the link. I don't know much about forex trading. Please don't hesitate to send the link. I much appreciate it
I don't follow any business site, I search for a forex trading tutor, I paid him and learning gradually with my demo account pending the time i will trade fully
How long have you start to learn forex trading. I also want to learn how to trade on forex,but I heard that it takes a lot of time to get the good knowledge. How long does it takes to learn forex trading?
[automerge]1637563794[/automerge]
You can click on the link below, the sites teaches all the basics a beginner needs in forex trading, I would also advice you open a demo account and start trading with it first to get some experience, before funding a forex account.

I've checked the site and the site seems to be great. I will surely give a trial,to see that I learn how to trade on forex. I appreciate your efforts.

Last edited:
I will much appreciate it if send me the link. I don't know much about forex trading. Please don't hesitate to send the link. I much appreciate it

How long have you start to learn forex trading. I also want to learn how to trade on forex,but I heard that it takes a lot of time to get the good knowledge. How long does it takes to learn forex trading?
[automerge]1637563794[/automerge]

I've checked the site and the site seems to be great. I will surely give a trial,to see that I learn how to trade on forex. I appreciate your efforts.
Am glad I was able to help out. Do you have a demo trading account? I would advice you open one soonest so you can use it for practical learning and to put some of the theories from the site into practice.

Am glad I was able to help out. Do you have a demo trading account? I would advice you open one soonest so you can use it for practical learning and to put some of the theories from the site into practice.
I don't have a demo account at the time. But I will get it very soon. I've begun to learn something from the site. The site is actually the best it explains everything clear. Thanks once again.

I follow Forbes, Business Insider and DeCrypt. I regularly check these sites to read on Business, finance, investment as well as crypto currency.

I will love to join the site.but when you made mention Twitter I just felt heath broken because my country has banned us from using Twitter.
My brother, you can access Twitter at any time you want to. Use a VPN and I will recommend you use Turbo VPN. I do use the VPN daily and it's free. Just discard the payment part and enjoy the app. Choose the Netherlands as your country so that it will not slow down your network

I don't have a demo account at the time. But I will get it very soon. I've begun to learn something from the site. The site is actually the best it explains everything clear. Thanks once again.
Yea that's one thing I love about the site, they tried making everything simple and easy for everyone to understand. What broker do you plan on opening an account with?

My brother, you can access Twitter at any time you want to. Use a VPN and I will recommend you use Turbo VPN. I do use the VPN daily and it's free. Just discard the payment part and enjoy the app. Choose the Netherlands as your country so that it will not slow down your network
Thank you for the information. I don't know I can log into to Twitter with VPN. I will try and download the turbo VPN. But don't you think it will generate problem?

There are some number of business site, which I have been following for quite some time now, but I later found it not very much imperative to me. this is because there are alot of articles which they have been posting in ther platform which are not good for me.

It
Thank you for the information. I don't know I can log into to Twitter with VPN. I will try and download the turbo VPN. But don't you think it will generate problem?
It can never Generate any problem. I seem not to understand what you mean by problem though. That is all the media outlets do get their information to Twitter and they are not being prosecuted. There is no problem

I am only active on a forum in my country that helps me to get updates about news happening in the business sector and universally.

It
It can never Generate any problem. I seem not to understand what you mean by problem though. That is all the media outlets do get their information to Twitter and they are not being prosecuted. There is no problem
You know most sites have VPN detectors what meant by problem here is that won't you be caught for using VPNs but you have already answered my question.

Well, I don't follow any business site but I do follow influencers on social media platform who are business and entrepreneurial inclined and I learn some tenets from them.

No I don't follow any business news site I only read the general news of what is happening in the world in order to know what is actually happening around the world and close to me
[automerge]1637766895[/automerge]
No I don't follow any business news site I only read the general news of what is happening in the world in order to know what is actually happening around the world and close to

The only news sites that I follow are crypto related news sites.
I love to invest in crypto so I frequently follow sites like coin gecko, crypto panic, coin telegraph and more to stay updated on what coin to follow

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds