Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you follow any business news sites?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys follow any business sites? I've been trying to make a folder of business sites to frequently check out when I have time. I have been in the mood to find more news, as I feel I can learn a lot from these business news sites. Any suggestions for sites I should add to my list?

Advertisement Placeholder
Nah. I don't have any business sites that offer news. The most thing I subscribe to is the crypto news, trading signals, and political news that happen in my country. I am not so intrigued about business news

I don't really know of a site that offers news on a business. But I believe there are such sites that offers you a good knowledge on businesses.

I follow routinely some business news sites for self development purpose and to be kept updated as well. Some of them on twitter most especially.

I follow routinely some business news sites for self development purpose and to be kept updated as well. Some of them on twitter most especially.
I will love to join the site.but when you made mention Twitter I just felt heath broken because my country has banned us from using Twitter.

Well I don't follow any but I would like to and I believe I will get to learn a lot from the site and I will benefit a lot from it too and so it is something I would love to join

I use Bloomberg, I subscribed to their news letter and I get weekly update about the happenings in the business world. Perhaps you can check them out as well.

There are couple of legitimate sites where you could get genuine information. One of such site is hialtitudecapitalconsult.com.ng. I would go there if I need incisive information on stocks in Nigeria.

There are numbers of business sites which I have been following for quite sometimes before I stopped. this is because they dont offer any new ideas on how to go about your business but they keep advertising the same thing over and over again.

Well I don't follow any but I would like to and I believe I will get to learn a lot from the site and I will benefit a lot from it too and so it is something I would love to join.
That's great. But do you like joining new site's? For me no, but I don't know if you might like to be joining new site's without having good research on them.

Recently paid to post forums has been my source of information when it comes to investments or crypto currency. I believe if you make use of google, you should be able to find some sites. Like here in Nigeria, we have Nairaland where we can get most informations.

No I don't follow any ,I actually and basically get information on crypto currency and others through paid to post forum for now , but have not try getting any from news platform

There's a local forum here that I get almost all my business happenings updates from. Though sites like Bloomberg and Yahoo business should be followed as well.
CNN business, same with that of BBC are also good alternatives.

Though i am not that into looking too often on what happens in the business world except from local and international news feeds,but bloomberg is a good source any day.

It's good to follow business sites in order to be abreast with the latest development and trends in the business world. Financial times and Bloomberg websites are two good sites you could try out.

I follow some business and management blogs on Instagram. Each time I scroll down my feed, I find updates. I even get some bulk of information while working online too on paid-to-post forums.

Right now, I am not following any business sites. But it is a very good idea to have such sites. They are a good guide and learning method. As we all know, awareness of the trends in business is very vital for improvement of your trading methods.

Recently paid to post forums has been my source of information when it comes to investments or crypto currency. I believe if you make use of google, you should be able to find some sites. Like here in Nigeria, we have Nairaland where we can get most informations.
That's true. But by what you've said earlier, pay to post sites are your major source of income,do you mean you only earn money online on paid to post sites?

That's true. But by what you've said earlier, pay to post sites are your major source of income,do you mean you only earn money online on paid to post sites?
For now my major Source of earning online is through paid to post sites and some other sites that pays you to carry out various tasks. I planned on trying freelancing since I am also Into graphic designing, but I find it hard to create a gig. I also plan on going into forex trading once I can gather some capital to startup.

I usually do not follow any such kind of sites. However, I do read daily news about cryptocurrencies because I am interested in cryptocurrencies and right now I am also dealing in a few cryptocurrencies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds