Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you focus on one task of multiple tasks at a time?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
When doing my work i don't like taking multiple task to do at a time because i will not get anything done at the end but with one task at a moment many things can be done.

Majority of the times my focus is never on just one task, mostly when I am trying to meet up with a daily target, I end doing multiple task at the same time. Though when I am doing a graphic design job, I tend to focus just on that

When people prepare their curriculum vitae for job application they tend to include in it that they can multitask because employers likes those that are versatile and can take on multiple task. I can multitask not because I like it but because of the necessity to get things done.

Write your reply...do you focus on one task or multiple at a time we'll as for me I don't focus on multiple tasks I just focus on the only one I have because I don't want divergence

When doing a task is not good to focus so many task because when doing my job I don't like focusing so task, so when doing work you don't to need to focus multiple task.

As a worker I try as much as possible to focus on one thing at a time and it's very important for me to do that Just because of the fact that this will help me to focus more on the job and be productive

I prefer doing a task at a time. Because sometimes when I try to do multiple task at a time I do mistakes and maybe I was doing it to save time and to be quick. At the end of it I will later spend more time.

I prefer doing a task at a time. Because sometimes when I try to do multiple task at a time I do mistakes and maybe I was doing it to save time and to be quick. At the end of it I will later spend more time.
List of depend on the kind of individual who is going into business that involve multiple choice visualise and know what you can do if you can handle multiple tasks that's ok but if you know you are only good in one tax there any concentrate and handles one task.

To be frank, I hate doing several tasks all at the same time. Multi-tasking directly affects the focus and concentration that aside from committing mistakes the quality of the output will be lower. It is all right to multi-tasking when there is a slack time in the main chore.

My offline tasks can't enable me work more than I do online. I'm simply managing my time well to devote more on the site that caughts my attention more.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?

Seriously, when it comes to working online and making money from me what matters most is the amount of money I'm able to make from a particular task or project which is going to determine how much I spend on it.

If you body can carry multiple tasks at once, then it is ideal for one to carry on. As for me, I am not a robot, I do some tasks as my body permit me.

I prefer to do one task at a time instead of multiple task at once. I said this just because of the fact that doing multiple task will be time consuming and I might not to the job to full satisfaction

I prefer to do one task at a time instead of multiple task at once. I said this just because of the fact that doing multiple task will be time consuming and I might not to the job to full satisfaction
It is not all the time but it depends on certain task , there are some that are flexible enough for you to multi task, and there is no problem if you do two of them at a time.

Yeah , I like to focus on multiple works at a time to keep myself busy and also increase the earning potential provided I don't dislike any of the work. If I dislike any work and still working for it , means it is high paying job.

Some task need 100% concentration and attention to get it right and working which is common with physical job while some task can withstand distraction and can be done within a short period of time and very common with online jobs.

I have learnt to only do one thing at a time. I was a frequent procrastinator in the past when I used to multitask. But focusing on one thing at a time has enabled me to finish my tasks on time and do even more than I used to do.

Depends on how urgent the tasks are to be completed. If urgent, I am able to multitask and achieve great results, no mistakes. I work as a customer service representative everyday, multitasking is my thing.

Depends on how urgent the tasks are to be completed. If urgent, I am able to multitask and achieve great results, no mistakes. I work as a customer service representative everyday, multitasking is my thing.
True, as a customer service representative, multi tasking is almost like a normal day procedure, I have a friend who is also in this field, he can do multiple things at a time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds