Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you find it difficult to apologise?

Credits
I have seen some people who find it very difficult to say that I'm sorry when they are in the wrong. Instead, they would either be making excuses or find an indirect way to show they are sorry for what they did.

Have you had an experience with such kind of person? Are you that way when it comes to apologising?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was growing up, we never apologized. It was part of our family to blame someone else for something you did. I don't know if it's because that's how it was done in my parent's families either or what? It wasn't until I was a lot older that I learned to actually say Sorry (and mean it) to someone. It's hard to get into that mindset when you aren't trained to do it.

I tend to apologize way too much, even for things that may not necessarily require an apology. It's something that I have been working on, as I have had people tell me that I don't need to apologize so much.

when i know i'm right, its easy for me to say sorry.

but i don't say sorry without a little fight.
Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

Whenever I am wrong, I try to say sorry. This is me being clear and understanding of the fact that I am human and I can make mistakes. When I see those that fail to apologize, I begin to wonder what they are thinking about.

I have had experiences where people have used excuses so that they do not have to say sorry even when it is proven that they were in the wrong. That always annoys me as they never admit to their mistake and apologize.

I myself will always apologize no matter how difficult it is if I know I am in the wrong as I feel it is the right thing to do.

If in the situation I'm in the wrong, then I'll apologise but if I was right the whole time and I know I was right, I won't apologise until they apologise first.

When it is very clear that I am the person who is wrong, I don't have any problem with apologizing and saying sorry for what I've done. I know how saying sorry can be able to fix a lot of problem easily.

Saying I'm sorry isn't a big deal because I know it can resolve any problem. Those who find it difficult to say sorry don't like peace of mind. They like having conflict with others always.

I find it very easy to apologise. There's nothing difficult in saying sorry, I don't understand why it's too hard for someone to say when they are wrong.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds