Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you find any success with paid surveys?

Taking part in survey was my worse online experience with making money. In fact I never got any invite to participate in any survey, all the same old sad stories, “NO SURVEY AVAILABLE FOR YOUR REGION" that's frustrating, so I quit taking surveys online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am someone who isn't too fond of doing surveys for money. I tried them in the past, but I felt like the money wasn't worth the time. I just felt like I could never get to a point where I can make a living doing it, I don't even think it's worth doing on top of other jobs.

Has anyone here found success with doing paid surveys? If so, how?

If you live in UK, US or European countries, you can easily make decent amount of money from paid online surveys. This is actually because you tend to get more surveys within that region unlike other parts of the world. Swagbucks is a very good survey paying site from my knowledge.

I've done series of survey and I'm still on them till now. I am on Zap, Eureka, Buzz break, Toluna, Bituro and others. I do withdraw my earnings as at when due without any problem. I now mentor people who want to join survey on how to get their cash easily and win big from survey.

I've done series of survey and I'm still on them till now. I am on Zap, Eureka, Buzz break, Toluna, Bituro and others. I do withdraw my earnings as at when due without any problem. I now mentor people who want to join survey on how to get their cash easily and win big from survey.

You are really making profit and good progress with surveys. A friend of mine who lives in Ohio told me that surveys really pay him well because of so many varieties he takes part on daily.

Yes. I have done different survey from my region and they pay me good amount of money every week. Some of the surveys including Eurekasurveys, zap, US and Uk Toluna, ebuno and bituro. Most of them pays it's just that it's not easy to get survey on some of them due to their incessant disqualification.

I have done a few and nothing have come out of it. Sometimes it is really sad and frustrating. There are many, and most of them don't pay Africans, because they use only PayPal. After working, they just deactivate your account.

Their are actually many survey site which I as an individual will love to start and explore but the main problem with mostof these survey sites is when you are to withdrew your money

So basically, one must be very careful and make wide research before starting any.

Since when I have started engaging in paid surveys It has never been successful. These surveys tend to ask long and boring questions, are time wasters, also tend to consume a Lot of data and at the end of the day I won't get paid because of the inability to continue in partaking in the surveys.

I am someone who isn't too fond of doing surveys for money. I tried them in the past, but I felt like the money wasn't worth the time. I just felt like I could never get to a point where I can make a living doing it, I don't even think it's worth doing on top of other jobs.

Have always felt paid survey was a big scam. A lot of time wasted on those sites for just peanuts. Surveys aren't worth it. I prefer going for jobs that would earn me more money and some skills
Though if anyone as a good survey site that would pay well, I'm up for it.

Taking survey to earn money is only very compensating in tier 1 /2 countries because they can participate on almost all available surveys hence they don't end up completing profile questions yet not given the survey .
It's very frustrating in other classes of country where you only get qualified in 1 out of every 20 you click and only paid tokens.

Has anyone here found success with doing paid surveys? If so, how
Never for once was I paid for a survey. Most times I get disqualified, surveys is a total waste of time. Especially in Africa, there are no surveys that fit is yet. It is only in top tier countries that get paid to participate in surveys.

Of course, yes. This is what many people do for a living. It's generally believed that money flows in through the window if you have sets of skills. Surveying shouldn't be an exception. If you're being called to do it, it means people know you with your profession.

Unfortnately I haven't had any success on survey sites, I search everyday. The reliability of survey data may depend on the following factors: Respondents may not feel encouraged to provide accurate, honest answers. Respondents may not feel comfortable providing answers that present themselves in a unfavorable manner.

I have done a few and nothing have come out of it. Sometimes it is really sad and frustrating. There are many, and most of them don't pay Africans, because they use only PayPal. After working, they just deactivate your account.

It's the reality of what most African countries suffer not just from surveys alone but almost all the services other foreign countries enjoy. I asked one time why such happens and I was told the information provided in the survey by African citizens won't be helpful.

I personally don't :( since my country isn't in the supported countries lost, i hope there comes someday where it will, so everyone else like me will get the chance to improve his online earnings a little bit

Yes some where i find success because all the sites are not well proper but some pays well on your working and on your best result they haire you for further work.
There are some fake sites that doesn't give best and we failed to do so.
I have gotten success and i will continue it more.

Paid survey to me is a waste of time. The amount of time spent doesn't commensurate with the reward. Another thing is the restrictions of my country on majority of the survey websites.

As for me, l never had success with surveys. I tried a lot of times but l never earned any decent amount from completing surveys. I later discovered that only tier one and two countries make a lot with surveys so I just have to stop wasting my time.

No not at all. At first, I was unable to access some paying survey sites when I first start out. Over time I discovered some that accept people from all over the world like Opinionate. I registered with some of them. When the survey comes, you will first do the trial one before you access the real one that paid. Most time I passed the trail stage, but I can spend something like 30 minutes on a survey and still not get paid at the end of the days.

Either there are survey sites that pay good money or not I do not know what I Know is that whenever I try survey I can not gain anything from it, since when I have been tried it I'm not able to earn from it. They are just wasting my time, I would direct from one survey to other.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds