Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you feel you get enough sleep each night?

Advertisement Placeholder
Never. It never feels enough no matter how much sleep I get. Granted some nights I get up a lot for the bathroom. I have issues with my bladder/kidneys (they just don’t drain proper).

Yes and no.
Overall, sure, but nowhere near enough a continuous sleep as I should be getting.
I have a lot of naps after a stressful day at work, looking at the screen all day can be tiresome.
So I fall asleep late early in the morning.

Probably not as much as I should to be honest. I blame my health problems though. :( It's either I don't get enough, or I get too much sleep. For me, there is no 'perfectly even' amount. :p
I totally get that feeling. When I do sleep, my sleep is pretty bad quality, too. I'm the type who ends up in a lot of pain during the night and is constantly moving around due to the pain to find a comfortable position. Fibromyalgia and stuff, gotta love it. xD

I tend to lay and meditate for a bit while in bed. Then, after I am relaxed, turn over, and I'm out! I have to sleep on my right side tho, so I won't bite my tongue while asleep. Seems to work for the past few days!!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds