Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever browse forums on your phone?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Now that forums are usually optimized so that you can view them on your phone it got me wondering how many people browse forums on their phone as well as say on a desktop PC or laptop as well.

I myself tend to browse forums on my phone daily if I am away from my PC or my laptop.

Do you ever browse forums on your phone?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes.. most of the time, I use my phone to browse stuff these days.
Well, unless it's a weekend, I kinda avoid my laptop >> Anyway, most of the forums are responsive these days...so it just makes me lazy to make use of my laptop just to browse stuff >>

I am on my smartphone most of the time. It's why I tend to browse most forums I use on it. Forums are mobile friendly and it makes it easy for me.
Xenforo is very mobile friendly.
I don't like vBulletin though, the dimensions are messed on mobile devices in desktop mode. I shouldn't have to scroll to see the entire discussion.
And the mobile version of the site lacks features and information that should be available such as last thread reply within sub-forums etc etc

Yes, but I don't usually post on them on mobile.
I am the same, I do not mind browsing them on my phone but when it comes to posting on them, I do not like to do that as I feel as though my typing can be a little sloppy on my phone and I feel better posting on my laptop or desktop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds