Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you enjoy making money online?

Sincerely I do not work online for any other reason except making money, though I can work online on any platform if I tend benefit something profitable to my life

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't enjoy earning money online, there are alot of things i'll rather do with my time and data. I'm doing it primary for the gain/money.

Sincerely I do not work online for any other reason except making money, though I can work online on any platform if I tend benefit something profitable to my life
over the past few years this has been my mode of working online because it's the only way that I'd benefit from investing my precious time on websites and forums where I can make money from.

I think that is the primary goals of anyone who is working online do you consider the amount of money you spend buying subscribtion and data all those cost need to be cover first before you proceed so its the money that motivate people to work online lets stop pretending

Working online is my work, I enjoy working online, therefore, I also enjoy making money online. There was a time when I combined online work and offline work, but these days, I work online full time.
It's one of the best feeling to invest your time online and in the end you make some money off it. There is nothing more accomplishing than that in my opinion.

I am definitely here to earn and learn. If have anything thing bothering me, I would make a thread on it and closely watch comments from the more experienced members of the forum. I would say that the forum is a wonderful creation. I don't think I can do without it.

I think that is the primary goals of anyone who is working online do you consider the amount of money you spend buying subscribtion and data all those cost need to be cover first before you proceed so its the money that motivate people to work online lets stop pretending
Exactly, this is why most people don't like to waste their time working on website that doesn't pay them something that covers for their subscription expenses.

Well, the best part would be getting rewarded with a couple of dollars per activity or job. Now, let's take the money out of the picture - would you still complete those tasks? And the ultimate question I want to ask everyone on Bizdustry is, do you enjoy earning money online, or do you make money online primarily for the money/reward?
To be factual, I am active on paid website because of the two reasons. But if the website has some interesting and educative posts, I may still be active despite no payment.

Well, the best part would be getting rewarded with a couple of dollars per activity or job. Now, let's take the money out of the picture - would you still complete those tasks? And the ultimate question I want to ask everyone on Bizdustry is, do you enjoy earning money online, or do you make money online primarily for the money/reward?
Yes.
I enjoy making money online, particularly on bizdustry. The reward that comes with it is what gives it the spice.
I am not sure I would continue if there was no reward attached.

I work online simply because of the money/rewards. There are so many things I would have love to do with my time, but these things do not produce capital for me to survive in the economy. My purpose for being online is mainly to make money.

I would stay with a site despite it's not paying if it has educative and informative threads. Most especially, the threads that really caught my attention.

I like giving people valuable advice even if I am not getting paid for it. I have been working on different Forum in the past where I help people to the best of my capacity. So money is not the motivating factor for me to help people.

I really enjoyed making money online because it really make me to feel really good while working online. I sincerely like online work than offline work.

I really enjoyed making money online because it really make me to feel really good while working online. I sincerely like online work than offline work.
we are in the same shoe I think that working online is so special and its make one feel so relax and you are in total control of your time and money its give room for you to do something else,which website are you really focusing on now am into blogging and forum work posting.

I love working online because it only involves typing and sharing my ideas. Then I get to also learn alot in the process. It makes me feel so great whenever I get paid for what I have done.

Of course I do enjoy making money online as it's now the only way I do generate income for myself. It's fun earning money from doing the things you love and when you feel like doing it without much pressure from anyone

Yes i do enjoy making money online because i feel it is less stressful and covenient,all online work makes individual have time to do their own works at covenient hour and also take care of their families

I do enjoy making money online. I think it's the introvert in me, but I would take a legit online job over an offline one anytime. It's also a way to learn and meet people with similar interests easily.

For me personnaly the issue of coming online and making money is just beyound the reward system,because the avalange of knowledge of one wll and has acquirecannot be quantify with your time and any reward package.the knowledge and leverage is far more important.

I certainly enjoy making money but I would have enjoyed a bit more if I were earning more money. There is nothing better than getting paid and earn livlihood for what you love to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds