Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you earn enough income to maintain your life?

If you do not have enough streams of income and you depend on only one source, it is not a good idea.
I've always preferred to have one or more streams of income to work with.
Yes, if you have more than one source of income you'll be free from financial hardship, having a multiple streams of income is always the key to financial freedom.

Advertisement Placeholder
For now yes but I'll love more as my needs are increasing and I'm not getting any younger as well. I'll start a family soon and I'll need multiple sources of income to run it well.
You're still very much young because you do not have not raised a family yet . I am a mother of three and a lot of responsibilities are really piling up. A lot of bills on my table. If you have any other streams of income that you can share with me, I will so much appreciate it.

Yes, if you have more than one source of income you'll be free from financial hardship, having a multiple streams of income is always the key to financial freedom.
It is not all about having just more than one sources of income, but having more sources of income that will give you reasonable amount of money.

You're still very much young because you do not have not raised a family yet . I am a mother of three and a lot of responsibilities are really piling up. A lot of bills on my table. If you have any other streams of income that you can share with me, I will so much appreciate it.

The main problem is that sometimes people start to believe that you must raise a family when you are 30 years old and you are responsible for your family. This is really hard as unemployment is increasing.

Nope . Probably I don't fancy a number of flashy lifestyles. I would rather earn to invest more money into business. They will grow and generate profits. A long period of sustainable income wil make me consider.
No I don't have but day and night I am working for it because I believe my hard working will pay off one day, and everything on my way is for my goodness.

It is not all about having just more than one sources of income, but having more sources of income that will give you reasonable amount of money.
Yes having more than one source of income is very important not only that you also need to know how to manage money, money management is very important.

Yes , definitely I keep my budget tight and what I earn is capable of making my needs to be solved but not coupled with my wants though.
I still am in my journey of financial freedom though.

Yes , definitely I keep my budget tight and what I earn is capable of making my needs to be solved but not coupled with my wants though.
I still am in my journey of financial freedom though.
That's a good idea, if you earn enough to take good care of your needs I believe you'll be free from anything that has to do with money, knowing this kind of thing's are very important.

That's a good idea, if you earn enough to take good care of your needs I believe you'll be free from anything that has to do with money, knowing this kind of thing's are very important.
It is quite good to earn the amount that will be enough to foot your bills on the internet.
I have not gotten streams of income on the internet that will cater for my needs.

It is quite good to earn the amount that will be enough to foot your bills on the internet.
I have not gotten streams of income on the internet that will cater for my needs.
Well I believe if you keep on moving you'll come across something that will help you take good care of your needs online, but before you can do that you need to have a skill set.

Actually we earned for different purposes and I believe different reasons makes us to engage both online and offline. I can be earning online to maintain my life and then offline for different purpose.

Yes having more than one source of income is very important not only that you also need to know how to manage money, money management is very important.
Definitely, knowledge is very powerful and important for one to make it to the realms of success and prosperity .
But the truth is, you must strive to get the knowledge.

Making money online is intriguing most especially if you earn a reasonable amount of money that is enough to cater for your needs.
It is very important to look for ways to earn good income online.

I am currently making enough money to just keep me going but then I do not think I am making enough money that I should be investing and that is a real concern.

I can't say that what I'm earning is enough for me but I'm happy as little is better than nothing. I'm trying to expand my horizons so I can increase what I'm earning online.

I can't say that what I'm earning is enough for me but I'm happy as little is better than nothing. I'm trying to expand my horizons so I can increase what I'm earning online.
It is always better to be contented and not to be too greedy.
Half loaf of bread is better than none and that is why we still keep working on platforms like this.

It is always better to be contented and not to be too greedy.
Half loaf of bread is better than none and that is why we still keep working on platforms like this.
You are right, I totally agree with your point.
The truth is greed would make one do the unimaginable and would land one into unnecessary regrets If care is not taken.

The reason why i am working online and offline all together is to take care of my responsibility and meet my target but as human , our target and responsibilities keeps increasing daily .

The reason why i am working online and offline all together is to take care of my responsibility and meet my target but as human , our target and responsibilities keeps increasing daily .
Yeah, that's the truth and we can earn and make money that surpass our targets.
It is very possible to make money and make it aboundance. It is possible to be rich.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds