Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you deal business contracts with other businesses and companies?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Sometimes it's good to branch off to other businesses and companies to work out deals and possible business contracts. Do you ever deal with business contracts with other businesses and companies? If so, how did it work out for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
i usually prefer entering into strategic partnership with companies, lets say for instance i am into wood making, i would enter into partnership with a furniture making shop this would grow both our revenue.

As a business, you always have to deal with other companies. Let's say you are selling something, and you either need a supplier or delivery company, therefore, you are required to work in tandem with other companies, You will have to deal according to your necessities.

Sometimes it's good to branch off to other businesses and companies to work out deals and possible business contracts. Do you ever deal with business contracts with other businesses and companies? If so, how did it work out for you?
No I have never work or have a deal with any other company before like you have said.
Such opportunity has not yet arises but I believe this may happen in the near future. And also this will depend on the type of product or services you are dealing on that determines how you can easily get contract and deal in other organisation
As a business, you always have to deal with other companies. Let's say you are selling something, and you either need a supplier or delivery company, therefore, you are required to work in tandem with other companies, You will have to deal according to your necessities.

I have actually but not so a huge contract like the one you may be thinking. But at some point I was awarded a contract to work with a fellow freelancer to achieve it. It came once though.

As a good business owner, it's a better thing to have a partnership and deal with other business owner. This will help you in many ways include getting updated information.

As a good business owner, it's a better thing to have a partnership and deal with other business owner. This will help you in many ways include getting updated information.
Yes you're right by saying this, in as much as you want your business to grow as expected then you're expected to be in partnership with other companies or business, it will give you hint on how to tackle everything.

My businesses require a lot of help from other businesses and companies. I do dropshipping and print-on-demand and I take service of other companies to sell products or even provide shipping.

I have not gotten into any contract with any company but it is a very good way to make money if you are able to bag a reasonable contract that would rake in huge amount of money.

It is indeed a wonderful thing to gain such contract but it is very difficult nowadays to get contract from companies because you will need a lot of capital to implement such.

Actually there are alot of business which are in need of contract, like getting a business cooperation with others so as to boost the performance and also it recognition with the most popular ones. I have not have a business that demand such.

Actually there are alot of business which are in need of contract, like getting a business cooperation with others so as to boost the performance and also it recognition with the most popular ones. I have not have a business that demand such.

When it comes to dealing with other businesses and companies, people must realise that it is much better to form a legal contract so that they may avoid conflicts at a later time.

When it comes to dealing with other businesses and companies, people must realise that it is much better to form a legal contract so that they may avoid conflicts at a later time.
In dealing with other business owners, it is better to have a written agreement incase things does go as planned. Having an agreement with other business is good if you do it well.

I deal business contact with other businesses in the sense that if their products are not enough for sales then they will balance it up with my goods. Nobody is stingy but we help ourselves since we sell the same thing, and we are of the same tribe.

Well I think engaging into such, is more like partnership in to which both parties have benefit to achieved. I have not had such business yet but I know it's a very good idea that promote partnerships between business.

I have not done this yet and right now i do not have any plans to do this. By business has not grown to the stage where i would need to go into contracts but in the future i would definitely do this.

I have not done this yet and right now i do not have any plans to do this. By business has not grown to the stage where i would need to go into contracts but in the future i would definitely do this.

Such kind of contracts are usually made by many international businesses or big businesses that are operating and active at a large scale. This also involves joint-stock companies as well.

As a poultry farmer, I have entered deals with almost all kinds of businesses that support my line of business. I have deals with hatcheries, feed manufacturers and a veterinary agency. Business is all about building alliances.

As a poultry farmer, I have entered deals with almost all kinds of businesses that support my line of business. I have deals with hatcheries, feed manufacturers and a veterinary agency. Business is all about building alliances.

Well, since you are a poultry farmer, do you also supply chickens to local retailers? There are many wholesalers who tend to buy chickens from the local poultry farms.

Yes you're right by saying this, in as much as you want your business to grow as expected then you're expected to be in partnership with other companies or business, it will give you hint on how to tackle everything.
Been in partnership with other business is very crucial as your growth would be very rapid but you also need to cover the legal aspect as well, as this would make you not to have problems in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds