Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe in God?

GuruJohn

Credits
I want to see the forum's stance on this, as I personally am a non-believer because, I just cannot put "faith" in to something like that.

I would classify myself as a realistic person, and this is the greatest obstacle in believing or not. But, I am not saying my belief is right, nor wrong, just my intuitive. Anyone have other opinions or methods on their decision?

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe in a higher power, but that's just about it!
And I believe everyone's right to believe in whatever s/he wants to believe. So I won't question them and I don't like to be questioned about my beliefs too. :D

I do believe God exists but doesn't believe that whatever happens, happens because of him, just except natural calamities and he also fulfills every dream of yours, only with a condition that you may work hard for it, and keep believing that he exists. I am too practical in my life but certain things that are super natural can not be challenged, though I don't depend on him to fulfill my dreams, I just express my desire with him and go for fulfilling and making my desire turning into reality. God lies within us, it is all our efforts that makes God happy.

I don't.

I think there is a God, as this universe is very systematic. I refuse to believe all these happened by chance.

I want to see the forum's stance on this, as I personally am a non-believer because, I just cannot put "faith" in to something like that.

I would classify myself as a realistic person, and this is the greatest obstacle in believing or not. But, I am not saying my belief is right, nor wrong, just my intuitive. Anyone have other opinions or methods on their decision?

Simple answer? Not really.

I don't believe, simply because I cannot fathom there is a God who allows what happens in this world. Either way, everyone has their own right to believe in what they want, it doesn't bother me. :)

I somehow do. And I mean I perform rituals sometimes especially if I'm in a place somewhere. when I'm about to drink booze I spill some of it for the demons as my elders do. Demons are one of the gods too in their world.. :D

I think there is an intelligent designer who has designed our universe. Yes, I believe in God.

Last edited:
I don't believe, simply because I cannot fathom there is a God who allows what happens in this world. Either way, everyone has their own right to believe in what they want, it doesn't bother me. :)
Perhaps, you wouldn't know what doesn't happen because of God.

I don't have a stance. But this is just some food for thought.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds