Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe experience is the best teacher or failure is?

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Tell me what you think about it?
The best for you about the end of year during December I think the Bitcoin is a big one and it was not only did you get a hold of the best things to do in the future I will be there around a lot of thought into it and get it back to do this but I can't receive

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure breeds experience, the experience gotten from failure or success is what makes you learn, that should be expressed as experience as a teacher.

I think they both work hand in hand, failure multiple times will lead to experience and experience would in turn teach one about certain ways to avoid so as to avoid repetition.

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
I believe a smart person would learn from others. Their mistake and success rather than waiting for experience to teach him or her. Observation to me is a better teacher

I have always hears this quote since when i was old enough to understand things, we gain knowledge from things that happen to us that is experience.

I think experience is the best teacher and not failure,the more experienced the better better you do the subsequent one and will keep on going better. That a man fail does not necessarily mean he learnt something from it and may not even know the cause of the failure
I believe somebody must not experience something before learning from it. To me I would say that observation is a better teacher than experience or failure.

Experience not failure is the best teacher. The term experience is deeper, wider and more relevant to success than failure. In the context of experience there are past history of failure and success. Experience will have expose someone to different kind of past occurrence.
Experience is mostly better in the sence that it would give you a better angle of looking at things differently with an objective view than with a failure mentality mindset that comes with failure.

Both of them teaches us things we fall short off. Failures correct our mindset to understand that the place we're facing isn't the necessary place to be.

To my understanding experience is the best teacher to some extent I f you have an experience about something then the rate of failure is minimal but complete lack of experience about something is a complete failure in it self.

Both experience and failure is the best teacher but I believe failure is the best teacher , whenever you tried something and fail, you learn from your mistakes and never allow it to happen again.

I think experience is better teacher not is failure . Because if we have experience in any business we can avoid from the failure .No doubt the failure teach different ways of success in the future . But experience is better than failure
The reason why experience is the best teacher and not failure is because while failure can teach someone a great lesson so also success can teach a great lesson but the fact about both of them is that they are part of the experience.

Experience is the best teacher in a failure in a business or whatever, one need to learn from experience on the past, so to know how to start again.

Failure makes you to be experienced. People who fail in business actually makes a lot of research and learn a lot from their failures. So actually failure brings about experience and knowledge which will make you to succeed.

We experience both in winning and failing. Failure doesn't mean you're defeated, you experience to improve or to add more strength. I'd like to believe that when they say experience is the best teacher it involves when someone has done you wrong that you must be careful the person doesn't repeat.

Failure is also an experience ín itself, even when we succeed that's also an experience, but with failure it's like learning against your will, the hard way, one doesn't forget easily when one fails compared to when one succeeds, notwithstanding both are experiences

failure teaches us to know our right from our left and experience teaches us how our life was or how we used to go through. so to me, failure let you know the right thing which can be the best teacher.

I have said it before and i will say it again. Logically speaking, failure is part of your experience. When you succeed is also part of your experience. Going through hard time, is also part of your experience

Experience is really the best teacher because experience will give you a lot of understanding of how a particular business organisation or what you are doing is always treated, to me I would like experience to teach me a good lesson than failure.

Well, failure teaches us how to do things right. Experience gives us an insight to how we've done some things before. For me, I learn better when I fail. There is no much experience that I can gather about something if I don't fail in it. Failure teaches me how not to give up.
True, when talking about experience being the best teacher, apparently someone must have done something and have failed. You will certainly not make the same mistake twice thereby say having experience as the best teacher.

To me, I still believe that experience is the best teacher and not failure. This is because, just as rightly stated above, one has to go through something, which is experience, before failing. That is just my opinion on this issue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds