Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you already have a life insurance?

At the moment I do not have life insurance myself and the main reason for that is I have not had enough money to be able to put into life insurance so far. I would like to be more financially stable when it comes to money before I decide to go for life insurance so that I know I will be able to pay for it and keep it going. I know having life insurance is important for those who you leave behind when you do pass so they don't end up left with all the financial needs for funerals and such.

Does the government in your country not offer insurance? As far as I know, many people in the United States are offered insurance by the government as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth is that insurance is not part of our culture here in Africa. We are even looking for money to eat talk more of buying an insurance plan. It is mostly businesses that do insurance. As of now, I don't have any insurance plan.

But being educated, I would buy a life insurance as soon as possible so as not to put a burden on my dependents if the clarion call comes.

The truth is that insurance is not part of our culture here in Africa. We are even looking for money to eat talk more of buying an insurance plan. It is mostly businesses that do insurance. As of now, I don't have any insurance plan.

But being educated, I would buy a life insurance as soon as possible so as not to put a burden on my dependents if the clarion call comes.

Insurance is generally offered by many countries' governments to their citizens like the United States. However, in many countries, this kind of insurance is not available. Therefore, people focus more on obtaining private insurance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds