Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you already have a life insurance?

Castelione

Addicted member
Credits
It is hard to budget finances and sometimes getting a life insurance will consume a piece in the budget. But I already bought one because it’s better to be ready for unforeseen circumstances.

How about you? Have you already decided to get one? If not yet, what are your circumstances? Not here to judge tho, just wanna know your thoughts.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is hard to budget finances and sometimes getting a life insurance will consume a piece in the budget. But I already bought one because it’s better to be ready for unforeseen circumstances.

How about you? Have you already decided to get one? If not yet, what are your circumstances? Not here to judge tho, just wanna know your thoughts.

No, I do not have a life insurance, despite the fact that I get many offers to buy one policy for myself. I am focusing on saving money, but buying insurance is not something that I will do right now.

Generally, you need life insurance if other people depend on your income or if you have debt that will carry on after your death. However, the older you get ...

Life insurance is also not bad for doing but for now I rather focus on saving money on mine Owen that to join any life insurance policy.

Life insurance is extremely important and budgeting for it should be made easier by making sure there are standing debit orders on your accounts. Saving manually could be a lot of stress

I have a life insurance policy. It is equivalent to saving for my retirement. Initially we might feel it as a burden but in the long run it becomes beneficial.

I do want to get insurance especially after facing the pandamic, we can never know what future hold for us. But right now I don't have enough money to get it. It already tought for me save money from what I am making in addition to get getting an insurance is not easy. I wished these insurance policy could have been a little cheap or maybe I am not earning enough that's why I feel like its expensive.

No I do not but I think my wife and I will begin to process everything so we do. I don't want her to be left with nothing should something happen to me. She relies on me for just about everything in life.

No I do not but I think my wife and I will begin to process everything so we do. I don't want her to be left with nothing should something happen to me. She relies on me for just about everything in life.

I think that getting insurance is much more common in the United States as many people rely on health insurance in there and it is free and offered by the government.

Though I've not register with any before, I am planning to do that once I become a little bit stable in my business. It is mainly to avoid getting stranded at some point.

For me personally budgeting has been an uphill task for me because ofbthw level of inflation that is been experience in my country and this has been very frustrating for me.

For me personally budgeting has been an uphill task for me because ofbthw level of inflation that is been experience in my country and this has been very frustrating for me.

Life insurance is something which is not that much popular in my country. However, some people still invest and buy insurance but it all depends on financial status of a person. Mostly rich people buy insurance.

Life insurance is something which is not that much popular in my country. However, some people still invest and buy insurance but it all depends on financial status of a person. Mostly rich people buy insurance.
It is actually neccessary for persons that care about their welfare to go on and have some form of insurance and life insurance is one of them,a friend was discusing with me on how to engage her parents and put them in one of the scheme.

I don't have life insurance, actually a lot of people offer it to me but I decided not to have it. I am focused on saving as much money as possible, but I will consider life insurance when my finances are improve.

Generally, you need life insurance if other people depend on your income or if you have debt that will carry on after your death. However, the older you get ...
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, what most people are facing this days most especially in my country is that, they don't have the necessary fund that will help them do that.

It is actually neccessary for persons that care about their welfare to go on and have some form of insurance and life insurance is one of them,a friend was discusing with me on how to engage her parents and put them in one of the scheme.

There are majority of the people in my country who do not have a life insurance at all. They focus more on saving money and creating a business that would help them to survive during the age of retirement.

Personally or currently i don't know much about life insurance so i have nothing to do with. alot of people dont know much about it and so such are been used to cheat out local people or less educated ones.

Personally or currently i don't know much about life insurance so i have nothing to do with. alot of people dont know much about it and so such are been used to cheat out local people or less educated ones.

I Would also not buy a life insurance or any other kind of insurance because I believe in having a business that would generate you passive income. If you have a business that generates you a lots of income, then you may not need insurance. This is what I believe.

Generally, having a life insurance scheme depends on the amount of money you are making daily or on monthly basis , you need to be financially stable in order to insure you life .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds