Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you allow your family at work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you allow family and friends at your place of work? Or do you usually keep your personal life away from work?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is actually on a rare case that I'm going to involve my family members in my work or even my friends because in most cases a lot of them are not going to take your work seriously and it is going to affect your business.

Well, usually many companies would not allow that. However, there are many people who are top executives and they might be allowed to interact with their family members at work. I have seen that happening a lot. However, many employees who do not hold big positions in the company were not allowed to do that.

Well, usually many companies would not allow that. However, there are many people who are top executives and they might be allowed to interact with their family members at work. I have seen that happening a lot. However, many employees who do not hold big positions in the company were not allowed to do that.

This is some of the potential treatments that still exist in top companies today because not everyone are given the same privileges those who are among the higher-ups in the business enjoy all the time and there is nothing you can do about it.

It's best to leave family things outside of work. Family can cause a lot of distractions, which is not good for business. Family should not be at the workplace; it's not a place for them.

It's best to leave family things outside of work. Family can cause a lot of distractions, which is not good for business. Family should not be at the workplace; it's not a place for them.

This is something that I equally agree to because there is always a high chance that your family members will only serve as a distraction when it comes to doing your business and it is not what is going to benefit you at all.

This is something that I equally agree to because there is always a high chance that your family members will only serve as a distraction when it comes to doing your business and it is not what is going to benefit you at all.

Well, in many cases, family members could distract you, especially if you have children in your house. Having said that, discussing such kind of issues should not be a problem and it is very important to address this if you want to make sure that you do not get distracted.
This is some of the potential treatments that still exist in top companies today because not everyone are given the same privileges those who are among the higher-ups in the business enjoy all the time and there is nothing you can do about it.

Well, many employers may think that if they allow you to interact with your friends and family members at work, then this may affect your productivity. I have been an employee of such kind of company where employees were definitely not allowed to interact with their family members or even communicate with them on the phone.

Well, in many cases, family members could distract you, especially if you have children in your house. Having said that, discussing such kind of issues should not be a problem and it is very important to address this if you want to make sure that you do not get distracted.

Well, many employers may think that if they allow you to interact with your friends and family members at work, then this may affect your productivity. I have been an employee of such kind of company where employees were definitely not allowed to interact with their family members or even communicate with them on the phone.

It is the reason why it is very necessary for you to cut out such possibilities of this happening when you have your family members around especially at your workplace for being involved in your work because they are most likely not going to be beneficial to how you work.

I have a home office, unless it is an emergency my kid and spouse are not allowed to enter my room. When I was working in a company, my family did not visit me, except during emergencies. However, I did have a couple of friends visit me at my workplace.

It is actually on a rare case that I'm going to involve my family members in my work or even my friends because in most cases a lot of them are not going to take your work seriously and it is going to affect your business.

I do not like to mix up my personal life with my professional life. I always keep them separate at all cost. This is why I would never allow my family at workplace. This may also seem really unprofessional as well because bringing family at work may sound something really awkward.

I do not like to mix up my personal life with my professional life. I always keep them separate at all cost. This is why I would never allow my family at workplace. This may also seem really unprofessional as well because bringing family at work may sound something really awkward.

I have only employed one family member in my business recently and so far, he's been doing well to my satisfaction. I have had bad one's who never wanted to work but are interested in being paid well. I had to replace them with workers who are ready to work.

Do you allow family and friends at your place of work? Or do you usually keep your personal life away from work?

My friends and family are allowed to visit me at work in my own business. They would have to be those of my friends we are very close because I can't have everyone coming to my business place. In my office work, no one is allowed to visit me.

I have a home office, unless it is an emergency my kid and spouse are not allowed to enter my room. When I was working in a company, my family did not visit me, except during emergencies. However, I did have a couple of friends visit me at my workplace.

It is always going to be in your best interest to make sure that you eliminate all possible distractions that you are going to have whenever you are working because it's something that is very common when you are working from home and if you don't take care of this, your work is always going to be affected negatively.

If you mean visiting me at my workplace, I don't have any issues with that. As long as they stay for a short period of time when they visit. However, if you are talking about employing them, I believe that they should earn it before they are being employed to work for me to avoid them messing up what have taken me years to build up.

My friends and family are allowed to visit me at work in my own business. They would have to be those of my friends we are very close because I can't have everyone coming to my business place. In my office work, no one is allowed to visit me.

This is something I would be open to doing as well especially when it comes to having those that understand me personally and also have good regard for my business.

I cannot just allow anybody to visit me in my business environment because some people will actually just come to become a nuisance and distraction to whatever you're supposed to be doing for the day.

If you let your family members visit you and your boss is someone who thinks differently about this, he or she may end up issuing you a query. So, I believe that not letting anyone come around is the best approach. If it is an emergency, please call me instead!

If you let your family members visit you and your boss is someone who thinks differently about this, he or she may end up issuing you a query. So, I believe that not letting anyone come around is the best approach. If it is an emergency, please call me instead!

The most important thing for you to do in this kind of situation is to try and work with the policy of the company where you are working. When there is no room for workers to have visitors from their family members or friends, then it is not going to be a good thing to have your friends or family come visit you at work. They are likely going to put you in a very serious problem.

The most important thing for you to do in this kind of situation is to try and work with the policy of the company where you are working. When there is no room for workers to have visitors from their family members or friends, then it is not going to be a good thing to have your friends or family come visit you at work. They are likely going to put you in a very serious problem.

In many cases, many companies never allow their workers to meet their family members. This could be understandable because the management of the company may think that this may have a bad effect on the productivity of the employees, which could be true to some extent.

In many cases, many companies never allow their workers to meet their family members. This could be understandable because the management of the company may think that this may have a bad effect on the productivity of the employees, which could be true to some extent.

The reason why most businesses or companies are not always open to allowing their employees to have their family members and friends at work is because it is a certain thing that you are going to be distracted from your work when people are visiting you during your working hours.

The reason why most businesses or companies are not always open to allowing their employees to have their family members and friends at work is because it is a certain thing that you are going to be distracted from your work when people are visiting you during your working hours.

They can get distracted and this may also have a bad effect on the flow of work. This is why they may not prefer workers to interact with their family members. However, this also depends on the designation. Bosses usually have more power and they may meet their family members at work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds