Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you allow workers to be loud?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When I worked at the call center, we were allowed to talk, not loud, but we could talk to people as long as no one was on a call near us. But, I know some places of work who allow their workers to be even louder, maybe it's the environment they're working in, or maybe it's accepted. Have you ever worked a job where everyone was loud and it was okay?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think they need to be loud you don't need to speak loudly when talking unless you working in the very loud work place

When I worked at the call center, we were allowed to talk, not loud, but we could talk to people as long as no one was on a call near us. But, I know some places of work who allow their workers to be even louder, maybe it's the environment they're working in, or maybe it's accepted. Have you ever worked a job where everyone was loud and it was okay?

I have also worked in a call centre. We used to speak to customers in a way that suited us. We used to have office cubicles and each and every agent used to sit in there. This prevented noise to some extent. I have never faced any problem talking to another person in the sense that noise was not a really huge issue. I left that company for good because the job was horrible.

I hate the new design of businesses where everyone is out in the open with no privacy. Even being in cubicles lacks some privacy, but at least you have partitions. A guy I used to work with had his phone tone really loud and it was the sound of a squawking duck. Everyone got so annoyed with that noise that one day someone just yelled out that he was going to shoot the duck!

I have never put any restrictions on my workers. As long as they do their work and complete whatever is on their table, I have no issues about them being loud. I just demand two things from my workers., they need to be diligent to work and they have to complete their work on time.

I have never put any restrictions on my workers. As long as they do their work and complete whatever is on their table, I have no issues about them being loud. I just demand two things from my workers., they need to be diligent to work and they have to complete their work on time.

Well, I have been with a company that used to put unnecessary restrictions on people. For example, you were not supposed to go outside the office building during the break! This is quite insane. They were treating us as if we are school kids or some kind of boy scout. They had a "canteen" in their office. But no sandwiches or anything like that was available in there.

It is definitely going to be against the work ethics for someone who is working in a call centre to be loud whenever they are still in a working session because it is going to be very difficult for others to concentrate and hear everything they are being told by the customers they are attending to on phone call.

It is definitely going to be against the work ethics for someone who is working in a call centre to be loud whenever they are still in a working session because it is going to be very difficult for others to concentrate and hear everything they are being told by the customers they are attending to on phone call.

I have worked in a call centre and I must say that the workplace was quite noisy. This is because we used to sit in a huge hall and there were many telemarketers who used to communicate with the customers daily. I really hate the telemarketing job and at that time I had no other choice, unfortunately.

I have worked in a call centre and I must say that the workplace was quite noisy. This is because we used to sit in a huge hall and there were many telemarketers who used to communicate with the customers daily. I really hate the telemarketing job and at that time I had no other choice, unfortunately.

I believe that the reason why it is usually that way it's because so many call representatives are on call at the same times and that is the reason why everyone is talking at the same time which makes it to be very loud.

I'm sure it is going to get to the point where it will even be very difficult for you to hear what a customer is even trying to say.

I don't think they need to be loud you don't need to speak loudly when talking unless you working in the very loud work place

What is basic is that the office place is a place where the work should be done. Why would anyone now want to shout or play too much when in the office? It is wrong and I will punish anyone who clearly disobey this rule. I want to focus on getting things right and having a focused workplace is one of the goals.

No, at my place my manager did not allow workers to be loud. Which was fair since It's important to maintain a peaceful and productive work environment, which includes keeping noise levels in check. Excessive noise can be disruptive and affect concentration and productivity that happened to me alot.

No, at my place my manager did not allow workers to be loud. Which was fair since It's important to maintain a peaceful and productive work environment, which includes keeping noise levels in check. Excessive noise can be disruptive and affect concentration and productivity that happened to me alot.

You're very correct about too much noise being disruptive because it's something that's capable of affecting someone's focus whenever they are working. There are some people who can't cope with noise whenever they are working. A work that involves a lot of maths and calculation doesn't need that sort of distraction.

You're very correct about too much noise being disruptive because it's something that's capable of affecting someone's focus whenever they are working. There are some people who can't cope with noise whenever they are working. A work that involves a lot of maths and calculation doesn't need that sort of distraction.

In many workplaces, you cannot help but you must be loud. This is particularly true in case if you are working in a place that tends to be really crowded with a lots of people. I think there are many places such as restaurants that have a lots of public and people communicate with each other a lot.

In many workplaces, you cannot help but you must be loud. This is particularly true in case if you are working in a place that tends to be really crowded with a lots of people. I think there are many places such as restaurants that have a lots of public and people communicate with each other a lot.

Working in a crowded area is something that is always going to be challenging for anyone who find it very difficult to work in a noisy environment. This is because the condition with which you are supposed to work under is always going to be very stressful and difficult for you to cope with doing your job in that kind of setting.

Working in a crowded area is something that is always going to be challenging for anyone who find it very difficult to work in a noisy environment. This is because the condition with which you are supposed to work under is always going to be very stressful and difficult for you to cope with doing your job in that kind of setting.

There are many factories that tend to be really noisy. This is because the sound of machinery is something that may distract the workers. Working in a really noisy place is not good for health either. This is why I may not work in such kind of place ever, even if humans are making a lots of noise in that particualr place.

There are many factories that tend to be really noisy. This is because the sound of machinery is something that may distract the workers. Working in a really noisy place is not good for health either. This is why I may not work in such kind of place ever, even if humans are making a lots of noise in that particualr place.

It is not everyone that can actually be able to work in those kind of factories. Even some people who are working there, will usually find something that they are going to use to block their ears because of the level of noise that is always in that working environment. If they allow their ears to be exposed to that level of noise 24/7, their hearing is always going to be affected.

It is not everyone that can actually be able to work in those kind of factories. Even some people who are working there, will usually find something that they are going to use to block their ears because of the level of noise that is always in that working environment. If they allow their ears to be exposed to that level of noise 24/7, their hearing is always going to be affected.

I know that there are many factories where many workers may need to hear a lots of noisy stuff such as sound of machinery and equipment. This is why they may use ear muffs that may protect them from noise of machines and equipment. They are quite useful for many workers and they are required to wear them. These ear muffs protect hearing.

We are not allowed to be too loud at work. We are free to talk but it should be done with caution to know it's a business place.

Being too loud excessively will be be a distraction in a way the business will be affected. It may cause breach in communication.

I know that there are many factories where many workers may need to hear a lots of noisy stuff such as sound of machinery and equipment. This is why they may use ear muffs that may protect them from noise of machines and equipment. They are quite useful for many workers and they are required to wear them. These ear muffs protect hearing.

Personally, I don't think that I can be able to work on those kind of jobs. I don't do well in a very noisy place. It unhooks my brain and makes me very restless. I really feel sorry for those who work on those kind of job. Being exposed to high levels of noise can cause permanent hearing loss. Hearing aid or surgery cannot be used to fix this kind of problem.

Personally, I don't think that I can be able to work on those kind of jobs. I don't do well in a very noisy place. It unhooks my brain and makes me very restless. I really feel sorry for those who work on those kind of job. Being exposed to high levels of noise can cause permanent hearing loss. Hearing aid or surgery cannot be used to fix this kind of problem.

Those jobs are the kind robots and machine should take over because they don't have any health implications to experience from being in that kind of noise. Human beings are not meant to be put through this harsh working environment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds