Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you agree with Elon Musk?

Credits
According to Elon Musk, Twitter makes people angry while Instagram makes people depressed.

Screenshot_20230116_003408_Twitter.jpg

Do you think that's true and which one would you go for if you had to choose?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been a twitter, I like the content of Instagram more. But I'm not active on either though.

I have both Twitter and Instagram but I would say that I use Twitter more. Since Elon took over though I have found myself using it less and less if I am honest. As to whether Twitter makes you angry and Instagram makes you depressed, I honestly can not recall that at all. Seems a little crazy that Elon would say something like that about a company he not too long ago acquired.

I have both Twitter and Instagram but I would say that I use Twitter more. Since Elon took over though I have found myself using it less and less if I am honest. As to whether Twitter makes you angry and Instagram makes you depressed, I honestly can not recall that at all. Seems a little crazy that Elon would say something like that about a company he not too long ago acquired.
Elon Musk talks too much for my liking. A man very rich like him shouldn't be acting up like a child they took his toy. He's the real attention seeker in my book. I can careless about anything Elon Musk says except if it's connected to cryptocurrency.

The only social network I even bother with anymore is YouTube and that is usually to listen to music. I recently listened to an old Carpenters Album and enjoyed it very much.

I like both Instagram and Twitter. I ignore the crap side of Twitter and have a blast doing so. I've had no issues with people on Twitter. I only had somebody who got mad I banned him from a pro wrestling group on FB who stalked my profile. I reported him and got his accounts in trouble with FB.

I haven't lurked on either platform much, but I've heard from multitudes of people that Twitter is a giant, toxic cesspool.
Twitter is surely a toxic environment. The amount of trolls and banter that goes on in it puts it up not to be place for those with fainted hearts because they guys will roast you alive like a chicken.

Twitter can be less toxic if you pick and choose who you follow, and curate who you don't want to see, but even that has gone downhill since the Melon Husk bought it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds