Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you add a night mode for your sites?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys have a night mode option on your site? Most sites I visit these days tend to have one, or one that allows you to change the layout. I know this forum has a style chooser, so you can probably make this site darker to protect your eyes better.

Anyway, do you think all sites should have a night mode option to better protect their users eyes?

Advertisement Placeholder
Though I do not have a site yet but if I should have one I will definitely provide a place for dark mood to save the eyes as well

Do you guys have a night mode option on your site? Most sites I visit these days tend to have one, or one that allows you to change the layout. I know this forum has a style chooser, so you can probably make this site darker to protect your eyes better.

Anyway, do you think all sites should have a night mode option to better protect their users eyes?
Personally I don't think that adding in night mode feature to your website is something that is important because the users can always adjust the screen light of their devices.

Only few sites I have visited or I often visit have the night mode option. I think forums and blogs should work on having them and it could be worth it as well.

I think browsers and devices come with nigh mode for easy reading at night, there is no need to add night mode on your site. If your site is a content site, you need to use white background and black texts.

I don't think this is necessary as in most users can also switch to night mode on their phone while browsing a website. I think it is better to focus on something more productive on your website than switching to the night mode.

It will be nice for all sites to have night mode option. Like I prefer using using night mode on my social media apps because it make reading easier and faster for me and most importantly protect the eyes. But one can also adjust his or phone by reducing the brightness so as to reduce the amount of lights expecially at night.

Even though I don't have any site I am running at the moment, but personally, I like platforms that give me the night mode option as this option is very important to protect the eyes just as already stated above. So it is advisable for site owners to try as much as possible to enable this function in their sites.

I do not have a website but if I do, I don't think I would add that option since most laptops or smartphones already have nite moods or eye protection.

I have not added night mode for my website. Since I do not see this option on my competitor sites, I have not explored about using night mode option on my website.

yes, I really like the night mode and I added it on my site, to the preference of each user.has in the menu the option to select nightmode.

One of the important Sense organ that makes us able to work at ease is the eye,too much light Ray night damage the eye,so it is advisable to create a dark mood for site's

I never knew it's possible to add a night mode to your site because the truth is that, a lot of the browser software or apps come with feature which means adding the feature to your site might just be concentrating your resources in the wrong endeavors.

There eyes is a very important sense organ so definitely if I were to be a programmer, I would include the dark mode so that it will ensure the preferential treatment or comfortability of my creators or users.

Though it adds beauty to the site and give the user an opportunity to chose his or her interface, but it is not necessary. I personally loves to use the dsrk mode on sites if it is available but that doesn't stop me from engaging on site that pays with or without dark mood

Though I do not have a website but if i create my website I will surely create space for night mode at least for the betterment of my users

For now I don't really have a site of my own but i am building one already to start using in the future and it will be lovely if a night mode option could be added to the site .

Most of the sites I have seen does not have night mode layout,which is very bad because it affects our eye,which might cause eye defect on individual,its will be better if every site create that.

I think it also depends on the browser you use,their are some browsers like mine you can activate your night mode, I normally activate night modes.

I think it also depends on the browser you use,their are some browsers like mine you can activate your night mode, I normally activate night modes.
Activating night mides depends in the browser you are definitely using, switching on a night mode on some browsing might affect your eyes, while you definitely need it on some sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds