Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do some traffic services throw fake traffic at you?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
A while back I heard that there was some traffic services out there, that lied about their numbers and pretty much tossed fake viewers into the traffic. Has that ever happened to you with a service before? And if so, how do you report something like that? Because if I'm paying for any bit of traffic, it has to be organic and legitimate, otherwise the site is going to look bad.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is no news at all. There are traffic services that generation fake traffic all the time. They are everywhere. Just be careful which service you patronize for traffic

Yes they always and I wouldn't use them as it doesn't give any value to your website unless you want to sell your website and want to show your traffic numbers to buyer.

This is where the camera of the world do their scamming business very well. They send you fake traffiic that don't count and you end up losing your money

It is possible for a service to send fake traffic to you, so you have to be vigilant and be sure of what you are doing. The world is full of scam.

Its not surprising to hear that... Humans are wired to deceive fellow human.... The excess of giving how of bringing much traffic to your website is to draw customers... Its not the fault either....

YouTube does not allow anything that artificially boosts views, likes, comments, or other metrics, such as using automated systems or serving videos to unwitting viewers. Material that exists purely to entice audiences to participate (views, likes, comments, etc.) is also prohibited.

I read online that almost all traffic service providers send fake traffic. They are using software to generate traffic. You can see the visits, but these visits are not real

When I was new, I was so desperate to get traffic on my site that I started buying traffic. Sadly, almost all traffic services are fake, they send software generated traffic.

Both free and paid traffic exchangers direct fake trafficto your website or blog. Most of the time the "traffic" is actually just bots. Such kind of activity is strictly prohibited by advertising networks and you might not get paid for your traffic if they find out because it is against the terms and conditions of Advertising networks. Using traffic exchangers are a kind of unethical business or strategy to gain traffic.

The thing is that it's not a good means of getting traffic to your site if you buy traffic because all bought traffic are thick traffic as they will only stay with your website for a very short time and they will leave the website later on.

Of course, such things are bound to happen that is the reason why I don't like buying of traffic. that is the reason why SEO is very important for any business person.

You're correct @Grant. Majority of those traffic selling networks isn't selling out useful traffic, just bot traffic nothing much. They claim or boost about something they aren't making.

I think 99 percent traffic services are fake. They send you software generated traffic (which is just a number), some services use traffic exchange, which is also fake traffic

I think 99 percent traffic services are fake. They send you software generated traffic (which is just a number), some services use traffic exchange, which is also fake traffic
I don't really know about this weather some traffic agent throw some fake traffic to site because I don't wanna site but based on your comment and what you said yeah you said 99% traffic service are fake which may be true.

there are lot of them actually, they promise a specific number of traffic when in fact it's just made from bots, so avoid them as much as you can and go only for legit trusted platforms

Most of the traffic exchangers are bogus and this is the main reason why advertising networks clearly prohibit people from using them. You should generate traffic through legitimate ways only and avoid using such exchangers.

I read online that almost all traffic service providers send fake traffic. They are using software to generate traffic. You can see the visits, but these visits are not real
If you buy banner advertisement or text ad advertisement it will not be the case in these traffic exchanges because in this case visitor is really interested to the content of website before for example click on banner advertisement if he doesn't interest him he will pass the banner advertisement.

A while back I heard that there was some traffic services out there, that lied about their numbers and pretty much tossed fake viewers into the traffic. Has that ever happened to you with a service before? And if so, how do you report something like that? Because if I'm paying for any bit of traffic, it has to be organic and legitimate, otherwise the site is going to look bad.
Since am not interested in any traffic for now all because I don't have my own personal forum or platform in which I will be looking for much traffic on it. So I have not been into that type of a fake traffic situation before.

Since am not interested in any traffic for now all because I don't have my own personal forum or platform in which I will be looking for much traffic on it. So I have not been into that type of a fake traffic situation before.
Instead of advertise for example in a site in PTC section or traffic grid section or login ad section you have to skip this you have to go directly for real advertise means for example advertise at featured links in the site for 5 $ per month where visitor when clicking on your advert is really interested to the content not visiting your site for a reward of 0,005 $ credited to his account and leave advertisement after 60 seconds watch are gone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds