Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do some traffic services throw fake traffic at you?

I don't know how this really work because I am not a blogger, so I don't have any idea of how the fake traffic is working as you said,but if this is what they are really doing when this is not really good at all they supposed to be honest in what they are doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know how this really work because I am not a blogger, so I don't have any idea of how the fake traffic is working as you said,but if this is what they are really doing when this is not really good at all they supposed to be honest in what they are doing.
Fake traffic means user is get paid to visit your website any mean means login ad where user get reward to view your ad when logged in for a reward, PTC ad where user is get paid for click your ad, admailer ad where user get reward for click on your email ad, traffic grid when user get a chance to win a prize for visit your website, traffic exchange ad manual or automatic when user get reward to visit your website using it to re receive hits on his link.

Fake traffic means user is get paid to visit your website any mean means login ad where user get reward to view your ad when logged in for a reward, PTC ad where user is get paid for click your ad, admailer ad where user get reward for click on your email ad, traffic grid when user get a chance to win a prize for visit your website, traffic exchange ad manual or automatic when user get reward to visit your website using it to re receive hits on his link.
I don't even understand all these things , they are so complicated to me,I don't just know I just believe that I'm going to do my own personal research about that since I can't understand what you are saying, I didn't know it was so difficult to understand.

A while back I heard that there was some traffic services out there, that lied about their numbers and pretty much tossed fake viewers into the traffic. Has that ever happened to you with a service before? And if so, how do you report something like that? Because if I'm paying for any bit of traffic, it has to be organic and legitimate, otherwise the site is going to look bad.
This is always happening every where many traffic do generate fake traffic most of the time, they always lie about their numbers so than people can think they are many there by luring people to their site.

I don't even understand all these things , they are so complicated to me,I don't just know I just believe that I'm going to do my own personal research about that since I can't understand what you are saying, I didn't know it was so difficult to understand.
Because they simply needs an experimented user to understand.
This is an example:
Login ad:
View attachment 1467
After you login you will face an ad it is called login ad.
View attachment 1468
This is PTC advertisement where you get paid to view an ad to get paid.
View attachment 1469
This is ad mailing means user get paid a reward to view your email ad.
View attachment 1470
You go to mailer then send messages to send your email ad.
View attachment 1471
This is traffic grid where user is paid to click an ad and get a random prize.
View attachment 1472
View attachment 1473

Because they simply needs an experimented user to understand.
This is an example:
Login ad:
View attachment 2362
After you login you will face an ad it is called login ad.
View attachment 2363
This is PTC advertisement where you get paid to view an ad to get paid.
View attachment 2364
This is ad mailing means user get paid a reward to view your email ad.
View attachment 2365
You go to mailer then send messages to send your email ad.
View attachment 2366
This is traffic grid where user is paid to click an ad and get a random prize.
View attachment 2367
View attachment 2368
Ok thanks

Tho not my field and i have never had any personal experience, but i am positive most traffic sites sells fake traffics. Even the ones that claim to sell business contacts, some usually sell fake contacts

Why pay $20 to get 20 thousand hits on your website (estimated price), when you can use $20 to advertise on facebook and reach as much as 20 thousand facebook users.

If this kind of the thing is not in the terms and conditions of use when opening I think is best you ask them for an explanation or just leave them and find another.

I have not experienced this before as I don't have any website I am running at the moment that would warrant me to source for traffic. But I believe that there are such fake platforms out there set up just to reap people of their hard earned money. One just has to be careful.

Why pay $20 to get 20 thousand hits on your website (estimated price), when you can use $20 to advertise on facebook and reach as much as 20 thousand facebook users.
One thing about these so called paid traffics, most times the traffic you get are not even your target audience, hence you might not even get any sales.

Yeah sure, there are some people or sites that offer fake traffic, you have to pay some amount and they offer fake traffic in terms of numbers.

Its not surprising to hear that... Humans are wired to deceive fellow human.... The excess of giving how of bringing much traffic to your website is to draw customers... Its not the fault either....

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds