Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do each of your websites have their own social media accounts?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
For every site I make, I try to park the social media accounts for them, that means I make a twitter, facebook, instagram, even a pinterest and more. I try to get every site signed up. I don't always use them all, but I just park them so no one else can use the name.

With that being said, do each of your sites have their own social accounts? Or do you let the site do the talking instead? :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I have over 20 websites, I do not have social media accounts for all of these websites, however, most of my monetized websites have social pages. I have facebook pages, Instagram, Twitter as well as Pinterest accounts for my websites that are generating me revenue.

I think that it's very important to have a different social media account or pages for each of your website or forum if you want to have a social media presence for them.

You can't have one social media account for more than one website or forum. I'm not sure if that's even possible because it will mix up everything.

For every site I make, I try to park the social media accounts for them, that means I make a twitter, facebook, instagram, even a pinterest and more. I try to get every site signed up. I don't always use them all, but I just park them so no one else can use the name.

With that being said, do each of your sites have their own social accounts? Or do you let the site do the talking instead? :)

Having a separate social media account for each and ever kind of website may help you gain more and more followers on social media. This is because each and every website might be recognised by the community as a different website.

I have over 20 websites, I do not have social media accounts for all of these websites, however, most of my monetized websites have social pages. I have facebook pages, Instagram, Twitter as well as Pinterest accounts for my websites that are generating me revenue.

Having 20 social media accounts on each social media platforms for your 20 websites it's definitely going to be too much to do. You will have it very difficult keeping up posting and updating contents on all of social media platforms for your website. Socal pages works very well when it comes to monetizing them and making money from them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds