Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do backlinks still work for drawing in traffic?

In short - yes. But the old ways of doing link building are dead.

Sadly, a lot of resources are wasted on ineffective backlink programs.

On multiple occasions, Google has stated that it is ignoring a lot of the backlinks on websites, for various reasons.

Advertisement Placeholder
This method still works, most times we just post our site links are the worng place or at the wrong time. But i believe it still works, you just have to post it at the right place.

Backlinks are primarily build for SEO, however, backlinks can also generate traffic provided your backlinks is built on the websites that get a lot of traffic.

Backlinks still works definitely with search engine optimizations to an extent tho so it shouldn't be full dependent upon as there are other sources too when generating traffic

One thing I used to do a lot of, was plaster my sites links all over blog comments and all over the internet. Sadly, I don't know if backlinks still work in helping grow your SEO presence. Are backlinks as good as they used to be? Or is it kind of pointless to waste your time on doing backlinking?
Backlinks are still very effective in promotion especially when it is placed in popular sites and with a good advertising placed in it. There is nothing to lose from by putting it up

Many website owners do build traffic through backlink sharing. By sharing your site content link after making constructive comments on another website packed with traffic, will surely drag traffic when visitors from the site click on the backlink you shared to read more information related to what you posted.

IN order to build traffic from backlinks, you need to share your links on a lot of sites, not just random site but the sites with a huge traffic. If you share links on the site that does not get traffic, how can you get traffic from the link you shared?

The primary purpose of backlink is to improve site ranking and also generate traffic. Aa long as you have done it properly your rank will improve and you will also get traffic. Backlinks should ne created on high ranking site and on related niche.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds