Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Disney+

Advertisement Placeholder
I LOVE D+ as there is so much content out there that other streaming services dont have.

Does anyone subscribe to Disney+ and what do you think of it?
My sister subscribes to Disney+, and I use her login. I love how I can watch all the classic Disney movies and TV shows.
I even like some of the Disney+ originals. For instance, Mighty Ducks (sad it got cancelled) and HSMTMs
I'm currently watching a Disney Channel show called Parallèles.

ooohh yes agreed!!!
i remember the days you could access the US versions.....
GIF by BuzzFeed

I have subscribed a few times to Disney Plus but with the cost of living, I had to let it go at least for now. I think the last time I got Disney Plus I got it on an offer for £1 and I got it for my daughter so she could watch a BTS concert that was on there at the time.
Originally only got it to watch the live action Lady and the Tramp...was going to get rid of it after but didn't happen. Same happened with Netflix.

My family and I currently have a subscription to Disney+, my spouse is a huge Disney fan so they are happy with the service. I think it's awesome the Disney channel original movies are on the platform, I used to watch them back in the day and not to mention the Disney channel shows too like That's So Raven and Lizzie McGuire.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds