Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Discord

Advertisement Placeholder
I recently had to create a new Discord account due to losing access to the account I have had since 2017.

From my last remembering, I was part of around 30 Discord servers as part of my video game content creation and live streaming.

I am now part of 5 Discord servers at the moment and know that will increase again over time.

I'm a part of around 40-50 servers but I leave some regularly as I stop interacting in some over time. I own my own server too for my website and plan on integrating it more into the site itself going forward. It's a nifty tool to keep in touch with friends or just a better way to utilize party chat in my opinion.

I am on Discord and belong to just 3 servers. I have always preferred having Slack to Discord, but the work that I do demanded that I should have opened a Discord account and that was why I started making use of one account recently and the experience so far has been awesome.

I use Discord and I'm belonging to around 5 servers. I try not to join too many servers, as I like keeping everything tidy and not having too many unnecessary notifications coming through. Discord is pretty good considering it's free, however Nitro is a little overpriced in my view for the benefits you get.

I do use discord but I am not on many servers because I get annoyed by some many notifications. Yes, I can mute it but some people just live and sleep on internet while I can't do that. The channels don't have organized system like forums do so that I can follow if somebody mentioned me and who said what. I have to scroll and scroll to check everything...

I find it a bit primitive but then again, the purpose of discord is not to be like forums even tough they implemented such feature a year ago. :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds