Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Digital Point

Jason

Legendary member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
https://digitalpoint.com

I got my start there in web development. I had some static sites, later turned into blogs, about employment and I got exchanges there for SEO. Of course, though, this was back when SEO was way different and it did yield a few hundred USD a month for me at that time.

Visiting the Site​

Who has checked it out? It's nothing like it was, of course; however, sometimes it's good for writing jobs and whatnot.

I've had an account on there but was never active. It was interesting to watch the community grow quite large, but I've never really partaken in conversations there. It got to the point of being so large, I didn't know where to really start with it lol.

I think I have an account on that forum, but I don't remember my username it has been so long since I've used the site. I think when I did use the site I mainly used it for web development questions when I was still a newbie. I see that compared to what it used to be it's pretty much dead now. Everyone probably flocked to Reddit and other similar social media.

I've heard of this forum before but I never joined. It's a shame it's so dead now, there's a few members online right now as I'm lurking but not that much.

I always known about that site for years and I never joined :) I do not see the point of me joining, to be honest and would not be an active member by any means.

It has some decent traffic for advertising purposes, but it's expensive for what it is really. I wouldn't advise it. It had some good days back in the days, but it's pretty dormant now. There's not really a community spirit. And the marketplace isn't really anything interesting as well. But the owner is a great developer.

That was my first ever forum to join. I still have my account there :)

Digital Point had all the people worried about Google AdSense for making their meaningless lives profitable. This is how a site I was admin to lost all respect for that site. Ran off the majority of the staff because the owner was more worried about his pocket than what the community was actually about. I'm not saying ALL members are like that but That is how I found out the site got sold.

Digital Point had all the people worried about Google AdSense for making their meaningless lives profitable. This is how a site I was admin to lost all respect for that site. Ran off the majority of the staff because the owner was more worried about his pocket than what the community was actually about. I'm not saying ALL members are like that but That is how I found out the site got sold.
Agreed. Running websites as a passion isn't a given for everyone, that's indeed a clear matter. Some try to hard to make it their living and only a few really succeed.

Regarding those SEO exchanges (and money-making on search engines) I did at DP, it was so easy that the websites were even very poorly designed (I had only basic HTML coding skills.) for quite awhile (later switched to WordPress which I was a newbie at).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Unread Posts

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations