Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Difficulty In Choosing Between Music Production and Disc Jockey.

I have met people who have convinced me beyond doubt that music is for the soul. The world easily fall in love with music and that is where attention has shifted to, so music production could really be cool

Advertisement Placeholder
I have met people who have convinced me beyond doubt that music is for the soul. The world easily fall in love with music and that is where attention has shifted to, so music production could really be cool
I believe it depends on his natural talents that will determine which one he will be good at, both of them can be profitable if he knows how to do it perfectly and to satisfy people.

The truth of the matter is he can even do both together but needs to start with one which is DJ. With the experience in DJ he can then move into music production for different artist

He himself can actually make that decision easier for himself. He knows which among the two skills he is more passionate about. He should simply chose the most passionate one and focus on for his career

My Younger brother is having it hard selecting a career line. He is interested in music production and also good at using his hands on the wheels of steel. However, needs guidance on which of these business would make him financially stable as well as less tedious and risky at the same time. What would you rather tell him to go into?
One can be talented in various field even have 2 to 3 talent of things you can do very well, but the most important thing is that there is this one you do very well, should I say gain mastering over , just focus on that one, he should focus on the one he has gain mastering over

To me is a matter or mind set that is only your brother can make a better choice for himself what he feels he is good at doing but to me I will prefer the music production rather than the disc joky of a thing because it will generate you income and them make you more popular.

This topic may be easier to resolve because of the digital processes and also the pandemic condition. A disc jockey can still work and earn while the music production is somewhat restrained here unless you have your own studio. But my take on the choice is pick the one that you love best.

I think that this is a very confusing situation to be in but then I believe that you should consult which of them is more in demand in his location to ultimately decide.

You must understand that he knows what tikles his fncy the most if the two options if things he loves doing. You can help him come to decision point if he will follow you to see a counselor on such matters of career

What part of music is he into? Is he a writer or s singer? There is no harm in having more than one source of income but I would advice to do one first after you have gotten some grounds in one then you can include the other. If you start both at the same time, it might be difficult to navigate both at once

Both of them are good and it is something a lot of people are doing and are making a lot of money from this, my advice to you is that you have to follow your mind because in whatever way you are following now you may not regret it.

It's better if he combines both. Being a music producer will fetch him huge money anytime he produces a song but the jobs might be few. However, if he ventures into DJ business, he will be performing regularly although the fee might not be huge like that of a musical producer.

These kind of business ventures deals basically on talent. If he feels he's talent and up to the task, nothing should stop him from pursing his goals

Well it is not easy to choose between those two but then it is actually very doable and it should be considered but I myself prefer the music industry and production

My Younger brother is having it hard selecting a career line. He is interested in music production and also good at using his hands on the wheels of steel. However, needs guidance on which of these business would make him financially stable as well as less tedious and risky at the same time. What would you rather tell him to go into?
Does he have to choose one out of the two?
I have seen people combine the two. It is easier since they are similar fields. He can also earn from both ends.

He can actually combine the two if he's really good at both. In fact they both share a lot of similarities as to what is required of both professionals. If a choice is a necessity then I would suggest he goes into music production as that's where the bucks are. Unless it's a question of passion the job of a Dj is not so promising in relation to a music producer.

Producing a song is one of those things that look very easy, but in reality, it is extremely difficult. It's miles harder to produce a dance track than it takes

Personally , I believe that both of them are actually good profession which if he is able to learn both of them he will definitely come out a better person and end with the skills that comes from it.

Music production is actually very worst when it comes to learning it when compared to becoming a disc jockey but I believe that both of them and somehow related but the former is actually more lucrative in my opinion.

In whatever you are doing you have to make sure you follow your interest because that is the most important thing if you can't follow your interest you might give up along the way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds