Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Difference between inbound links and outbound links

An outbound link, also called an external link, is a link from your website to a different website. An outbound link for you is an inbound link for someone else. If a link takes readers to another page on the same website, it's called an internal link.

Advertisement Placeholder
I learned something new through this topic. Looks like I should be using inbound links as well as outbound links. When I am linking my website to other websites, I will only link to the relevant website to improve authenticity.

There are some common terminologies in seo, some of these terminologies are really confusing for someone like me who has started learning seo recently. I usually hear experts talk about inbound links and outbound links. What is inbound link, what is outbound link? How does these links help our site?
It would really help if you took time, maybe a day to learn these terminologies.
Inbound links are links within your site, while outbound links are those that link your site to other tat are not yours.

If you want to build search engine ranking, you need inbound links as well as outbound links. Inbound links will tell search engines that your website is of some value, where as outbound links establish authenticity of your content.

Inbound links are those things that are coming into your website why the outbound links are those links that are going out of your website.

That's correct, but you need both kinds of links on your site for SEO purpose. You also need to remember that you should not give too much outbound links because you will be driving the traffic away.

An outbound link , also called an external link ,is a link from your website to a different website. An outbound for you is an in bound for someone else. If a link takes readers to another page on the same website, it's called an internal link.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds