Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you hate working online at first?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
For me it was hit or miss. I hated worked online at first because I didn't know the best sites starting out. But I learned eventually and started to find better job opportunities. It just takes time and working your way to a better career. Anyway, what was your feeling working online the first time?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to hate working online at first. I would view it as so much work with so little pay. But now that I have taken my time and found legit ways to earn, I have come to enjoy working online.

Initially, when I started working online, I only settled with paid to click websites and it was very frustrating . I make an attempt to give up but when I found legitimate platforms that are paying better, I began to fall in love with online activities.

I hated working online at first because i used to work on survey sites and it was so time consuming. What even made everything worst was the pay was so little. Now, i no longer hate working online but i also do not like it.

There is absolutely no doubt that your first experience might encourage or discourage you from working online.

aid you had a bad one, you will definitely hate woking online and I once had such experience.

For me i did not really hate working online at first though, i found it rather fun since i could make money from the comfort of my home. But i found it abit tiring and stressful. Working online can be pretty stressful and very demanding.

For me it was hit or miss. I hated worked online at first because I didn't know the best sites starting out. But I learned eventually and started to find better job opportunities. It just takes time and working your way to a better career. Anyway, what was your feeling working online the first time?
There was a time I hated to make money online because I did not understand how it works and I have worked on several scam websites which made me feel like that is what online earning entails

Actually I hated working online at first maybe simply because I wasn't used to it. but as times goes on, when I started to realise the benefits attached to it, I loved it and even encouraged others to.

I never hated working online, if I had ever hated I would not have been here. I explored a lot of things and one after another I found better ways to make money online

Yes, When I first started working online, I find it stressful because I didn't what exactly to do. But, going forward I was beginning to understand how it works and what to do to make money off it.

Initially, when I started working online, I only settled with paid to click websites and it was very frustrating . I make an attempt to give up but when I found legitimate platforms that are paying better, I began to fall in love with online activities.

Well, I also tried my luck and started to invest in paid to click sites. However, I realised that they were all scams. In the end, I started to explore other opportunities such as paid forums and paid forums worked for me.

No, I wouldn't say I hate it, but I was earning very small amounts, which quite annoyed me at first, to be honest, but if I hated it, I wouldn't be here and earn money online.

No, I wouldn't say I hate it, but I was earning very small amounts, which quite annoyed me at first, to be honest, but if I hated it, I wouldn't be here and earn money online.
Well, if you do not have a lot of skills you'll be making small amount of money online. It may not make you successful immediately but with a lot of consistency.

No I didn't hate online jobs but I loved working online and making money online because I was aware of the facilities that online jobs and businesses have.

Actually having such experience is inevitable, I believe that most especially when your first effort didn't pay you what you expected.

Working online is great but I hated it when I lost my first investment fund on online money making app.

I used to hate working online at first. I would view it as so much work with so little pay. But now that I have taken my time and found legit ways to earn, I have come to enjoy working online.
I have never done that before and I think right from time when I started doing my business online I so much love everything about working online infact it's a dream come true today for me to become a successful blogger

Actually we always have different kind of feelings, when we start something newly and we don't know much about it.

The first time I joined working online, I felt like I was just wasting my time not until I earned my first payment I began to enjoy it.

Actually we always have different kind of feelings, when we start something newly and we don't know much about it.

The first time I joined working online, I felt like I was just wasting my time not until I earned my first payment I began to enjoy it.
Yes people have different feeling so I think that for someone like me I have not hate working online,so seriously it's an occupation which I have dream of so working online is always my fantasy and I have never regret any moment I spent working online

No, I did not. In fact, having an online job during my undergraduate years made me feel content and blessed. It helped me in paying for some of my school expenses.

Ever since internet business was introduced to me, I never for once regretted working online. It was a big experience to me.
I felt excited while working online. It exposed my mentality. Online business had reduced the rate of unemployment in the country. It also changes the dimension in business operations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds