Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you hate working online at first?

Not really, I have never hated working online because it is not too long I heard about online work, and when I know it i came to develop more interest about it, so for me I have never hated online work before.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not really, I have never hated working online because it is not too long I heard about online work, and when I know it i came to develop more interest about it, so for me I have never hated online work before.
That means you are just new into online earning and I believe that all you need is more effort to meet up with others you also need to learn some others profession aside from. The forum posting work am a blogger and I love my profession
That means you are just new into online earning and I believe that all you need is more effort to meet up with others you also need to learn some others profession aside from. The forum posting work am a blogger and I love my profession

Yes people have different feeling so I think that for someone like me I have not hate working online,so seriously it's an occupation which I have dream of so working online is always my fantasy and I have never regret any moment I spent working online
Well, i believe people that have been scammed online at first will always hate the idea off working online until they find something that works. Some people always experience ponzi schemes at first online and they will detest online money making.

I never hated the idea of working online. I fact, it was fascinating that on a device, one can make money. That was why I was always searching for online opportunities till I got the one I now do.

No, I did not. In fact, having an online job during my undergraduate years made me feel content and blessed. It helped me in paying for some of my school expenses.
I'm glad to hear that it worked out for you. When I attended college I couldn't put my mind on work and school. Good on you for making it work.

For me it was hit or miss. I hated worked online at first because I didn't know the best sites starting out. But I learned eventually and started to find better job opportunities. It just takes time and working your way to a better career. Anyway, what was your feeling working online the first time?
I never hated it. My first 2 online jobs were PTP and transcription.
The paid to post was a lot easier than the transcription file. (It was my first transcription job.) So I did enjoy one more than the other. But if I ever find myself hating an audio file, now, I know better. If the audio quality is poor, I either pass on the job altogether, request a new/different one, or go back to my default transcription company - Quicktate.
(Jobs are ongoing.) Short audio clips, usually voicemails.

For me it was hit or miss. I hated worked online at first because I didn't know the best sites starting out. But I learned eventually and started to find better job opportunities. It just takes time and working your way to a better career. Anyway, what was your feeling working online the first time?
No, when I first started working online, I didn't hate it. I was just a bit nervous about how things would go, how I would communicate with my online clients, and above all, what if they didn't like my work? Then, I started enjoying my work after learning skills. And I haven't stopped learning since that day. I learn something new every day.

I think hating it is not the word, but it is true that at first not finding enough ways to make money online frustrated me a bit, but well the time and dedication was leading me to new ways to make money, I gained experience and I got used to it that it was not like working offline and I had to perhaps try a little harder for example in terms of research.

I think hating it is not the word, but it is true that at first not finding enough ways to make money online frustrated me a bit, but well the time and dedication was leading me to new ways to make money, I gained experience and I got used to it that it was not like working offline and I had to perhaps try a little harder for example in terms of research.
That really is the hardest part about it. When you apply for a position offline, you never wonder to yourself if the job is legit or not, especially when you're sitting right in the middle of an interview. You're not thinking, "Hmm this boss seems shifty, I hope they don't scam me."
😂
But online, yes, it's a whole new ballgame. You need to do your research and check reviews before you even attempt a new online job. Many people (when first starting out) jump in head first, only to get scammed later.. because they didn't thoroughly check the site out before signing up or applying. I think it could happen to anyone. Until you learn the red flags.

Last edited:
That really is the hardest part about it. When you apply for a position offline, you never wonder to yourself if the job is legit or not, especially when you're sitting right in the middle of an interview. You're not thinking, "Hmm this boss seems shifty, I hope they don't scam me."
😂
But online, yes, it's a whole new ballgame. You need to do your research and check reviews before you even attempt a new online job. Many people (when first starting out) jump in head first, only to get scammed later.. because they didn't thoroughly check the site out before signing up or applying. I think it could happen to anyone. Until you learn the red flags.
I give you all the reason when I started I was scammed in 2-3 sites, mostly because of inexperience, I guess many of us have had similar experiences, scams are more frequent online because it is easier to hide your identity and your intentions, that is why investigating is key to online success and therefore choose legal websites and platforms that pay decently.

Actually i have never hated working online from the on set. Ever since I started working online, i have been pleased with the whole process and won't want to stop at all.

Some years ago before working online become very popular, it is something that pays people very well because there are only few people who are into the project but ever since the pandemic of coronavirus, everyone was exposed to working online which have now
limited the chances of making more money from becoming an online freelancer

Yes. Initially I wasn't use to the stress and time it consumes. It got to a point I had to stop due to how energy draining it was. But now that I have more experience. I no longer see the stress in it.

I used to hate working online at first. I would view it as so much work with so little pay. But now that I have taken my time and found legit ways to earn, I have come to enjoy working online.
That's great I also didn't liked working online but when I found some legit ways to make money online I changed my mind I earn online for a long time and so far I'm doing great

Yes. Initially I wasn't use to the stress and time it consumes. It got to a point I had to stop due to how energy draining it was. But now that I have more experience. I no longer see the stress in it.

I actually know a lot of people who find it very difficult to work online permanently because it is not something that they are used to when compared to the usual going to office on daily basis to work and get paid.

Absolutely yes. I hated working online at first when I was introduced because I felt like I am frustrated and also earned less than what I worked for. I looked down on the income I am been paid for my work.

Absolutely yes. I hated working online at first when I was introduced because I felt like I am frustrated and also earned less than what I worked for. I looked down on the income I am been paid for my work.

I believe that this is the story of everyone who started working online depending on the kind of online project that you were introduced to at first. This is because most of them will not really pay you a big amount of money.

I never ever hated making money online. In fact, making money online was my dream and one of my goals. I really loved making money online and now my goal has been achieved by me. I am a member of many online websites that help me to make money and this is also one of the main reasons why I am a bit workaholic as well.

I never ever hated making money online. In fact, making money online was my dream and one of my goals. I really loved making money online and now my goal has been achieved by me. I am a member of many online websites that help me to make money and this is also one of the main reasons why I am a bit workaholic as well.

The only thing that I can tell you about working online which was not really a very good feeling when I started initially was how difficult it is for me to make a substantial amount of money online but as I got more experienced, it became a lot more easier and I enjoy it all the time.

The only thing that I can tell you about working online which was not really a very good feeling when I started initially was how difficult it is for me to make a substantial amount of money online but as I got more experienced, it became a lot more easier and I enjoy it all the time.

Well, making money is quite hard. This does not matter if you are making money online or offline. The fact remains that in order to make money you have to struggle. However, the good thing about making money online is the fact that you can earn money from the comfort of your home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds