Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did You Ever Use Liberty Reserve Payment System?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Long before cryptocurrencies were created, there were many other kind of digitalised systems that were sued to transfer money. Many people may not have known about this, but this is true. Liberty Reserve was also one of those payment systems that were being used. So, have you ever used it? I used to have an account with them and even received a payment online from a money making site back then. But now Liberty Reserve no longer exists.

Advertisement Placeholder
I heard about Liberty reserve then but I never joined the payment processor because most of the earning platforms I joined didn't list it as their payment gateways. it was indeed a legitimate and wonderful platform that people used during that time

I am not sure if I ever heard of Liberty Reserve. However, I have used a lot of payment systems including Payza, which was later blocked because of money laundering issues.

There were 3 main payment processors on that time, PayPal, alert pay ( Payza) and liberty reserve. PayPal and liberty reserve were doing well but alert pay turned into scam I myself loosed my 11$ there. They didn't paid us, while PayPal is smoothly working till date, liberty reserve didn't scammed anyone but it stop it's operation. I remember liberty reserve I used it so many times and it was working very smoothly.

I heard about Liberty reserve then but I never joined the payment processor because most of the earning platforms I joined didn't list it as their payment gateways. it was indeed a legitimate and wonderful platform that people used during that time
I think most of this type of payment options is not conversant by us, as there are not much online business that have this method of payment. The common payment method is the cryptocurrency.

I think most of this type of payment options is not conversant by us, as there are not much online business that have this method of payment. The common payment method is the cryptocurrency.
It is old payment processor that started almost all the same time with PayPal but it never witnessed the daylight and then it is now gone to extinction.

It is old payment processor that started almost all the same time with PayPal but it never witnessed the daylight and then it is now gone to extinction.
The new payment processor company, especially those that include cryptocurrency in option in their platforms, have pushed aside old payment processor including paypal. I'm not disputing the fact that people are using PayPal but it's not like before.

The new payment processor company, especially those that include cryptocurrency in option in their platforms, have pushed aside old payment processor including paypal. I'm not disputing the fact that people are using PayPal but it's not like before.
I definitely know that PayPal would soon go into extinction and become irrelevant at some point due to their various rules and regulations and restrictions spread across various countries

Long before cryptocurrencies were created, there were many other kind of digitalised systems that were sued to transfer money. Many people may not have known about this, but this is true. Liberty Reserve was also one of those payment systems that were being used. So, have you ever used it? I used to have an account with them and even received a payment online from a money making site back then. But now Liberty Reserve no longer exists.
I never used it and it was because I was not very familiar with the earning style. I got some information about it sometime ago but I did not take it seriously so I did not have an experience of it.

I definitely know that PayPal would soon go into extinction and become irrelevant at some point due to their various rules and regulations and restrictions spread across various countries
It might not really go into extinction but it'll lose it's relevance in most of the countries. There are new payment gateway emerging everyday who understands that you don't necessarily need to throw a baby away with bath water.

To tell you the truth is the first time I hear about such a service, was or is it a payment processor? Is it still in operation or was it closed?

It might not really go into extinction but it'll lose it's relevance in most of the countries. There are new payment gateway emerging everyday who understands that you don't necessarily need to throw a baby away with bath water.
I really do not think that PayPal will go into extension any moment from now. the payment platform is very big and very much trusted by a lot of people around the world.

I never used it and it was because I was not very familiar with the earning style. I got some information about it sometime ago but I did not take it seriously so I did not have an experience of it.
If I am not quite familiar with something, I don't tend to put effort into it, as it would turn to a wastes effort which would make me very angry as I know it is bound to happen.

If I am not quite familiar with something, I don't tend to put effort into it, as it would turn to a wastes effort which would make me very angry as I know it is bound to happen.
Same here
I do not always put my attention to something that I do not know about it. If I am ever going to do that, I will make sure that I go out to learn about that particular thing very well

I didn't know something like that then because I was very young and did not have access to computer. Even they didn't give me access to phone so I got to know things online very lately. Thus this is my first time hearing this payment system.

Same here
I do not always put my attention to something that I do not know about it. If I am ever going to do that, I will make sure that I go out to learn about that particular thing very well
Learning is instrumental to knowing so many things because we can not have enough experience on so many things except if we take our time to learn about it.

Learning is instrumental to knowing so many things because we can not have enough experience on so many things except if we take our time to learn about it.
Learning is so important and we always need to learn all the time so that we are going to improve in our skills and we will be able to run our businesses in various ways.

There were 3 main payment processors on that time, PayPal, alert pay ( Payza) and liberty reserve. PayPal and liberty reserve were doing well but alert pay turned into scam I myself loosed my 11$ there. They didn't paid us, while PayPal is smoothly working till date, liberty reserve didn't scammed anyone but it stop it's operation. I remember liberty reserve I used it so many times and it was working very smoothly.
I predict that PayPal would not stand the test of time as they are restricted in so many countries, and I feel because of the segregation thatetes on so many countries they might fail on the long run

No, i did not ever use the Liberty Reserve Payment System. I'm just hearing about it for the first time. I wonder if it was a reliable payment system back then when it used to exist.

Most of the people that made use of this payment system and the oldies when it comes to the internet. It is either I was a kid or I haven't been born when this payment system was being used.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds