Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did You Ever Use Liberty Reserve Payment System?

Most of the people that made use of this payment system and the oldies when it comes to the internet. It is either I was a kid or I haven't been born when this payment system was being used.
I myself I have used this payment system in the pass but they later turn scam but to be sincere I think that perfect money have replaced this payment system I lost some money when they turn scam.

Advertisement Placeholder
I myself I have used this payment system in the pass but they later turn scam but to be sincere I think that perfect money have replaced this payment system I lost some money when they turn scam.
Wow, if you used the payment platform that means you have been in the internet space for a very long time. I was even a child when people were making use of this payment platform.

Long before cryptocurrencies were created, there were many other kind of digitalised systems that were sued to transfer money. Many people may not have known about this, but this is true. Liberty Reserve was also one of those payment systems that were being used. So, have you ever used it? I used to have an account with them and even received a payment online from a money making site back then. But now Liberty Reserve no longer exists.

This is my first time of hearing about Liberty Reserve Payment System. I'm not really sure why I've not been able to come across this payment system before but for some obvious reasons I did not and I'm not really going to worry about it because I'm completely satisfied with making use of cryptocurrency and PayPal.

I am not sure if I ever heard of Liberty Reserve. However, I have used a lot of payment systems including Payza, which was later blocked because of money laundering issues.

Well, I can tell you about it! Liberty Reserve was an online payment processor. They were quite popular E-payment solution that was available in almost all the countries. I even received payments once in my Liberty Reserve account. However, the sad thing was that they were shut down by the U.S authorities as its owner was found involved in money laundering. It was a sad moment for many people who loved alternative payment methods.

Well, I can tell you about it! Liberty Reserve was an online payment processor. They were quite popular E-payment solution that was available in almost all the countries. I even received payments once in my Liberty Reserve account. However, the sad thing was that they were shut down by the U.S authorities as its owner was found involved in money laundering. It was a sad moment for many people who loved alternative payment methods.

Now, that's what I'm talking about. So, the company have already been shutdown for money laundering. I'm very sure that there are some people whom their money would be stuck on the processor platform and that's final. This is why I trust PayPal so much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds