Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever think you had superpowers being a kid??

Supernaturals have been one of my favourite TV series. I can tell you that I have been mastering all the incantation that they used in that TV show trying to invoke demons and spirit in the process. I have even learnt some of the drawings that they used in some of the rituals In the show just to know if it is something that is real but unfortunately all of them are just all made up 😂.

The Winchester boys. It was a great TV show. I've watched it but never completed it because of so many repetition I was seeing in different episode. It felt like they were out of the loop with the show's content. It was what had me fed up with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
The Winchester boys. It was a great TV show. I've watched it but never completed it because of so many repetition I was seeing in different episode. It felt like they were out of the loop with the show's content. It was what had me fed up with it.

Yeah, that's very correct. The scenes that they probably repeated very well in the TV show Supernatural was those things that are connected with vampires and blood suckers. I think they had that repeated in the show for about four or five episodes in different seasons. I really didn't like that but I don't have a choice because I enjoyed TV show.

Even when I was a kid, I understood my limitations and I never thought I had a super powers. However, I frequently dreamed about acquiring superpowers and doing unimaginable things. I often dreamt about acquiring superman's power who could even move earth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds